Cutting edge Raider Looking for Late night guild

Hi i am currently looking for a late night raiding guild to raid in with one of my alts,
I have gotten CE the last two tiers.

The character i would be looking to raid on is my DH who is 385 atm, (i am open to guilds still progressing Heroic and normal as long as they have the goal of clearing content at a reasonable pace)
i also have a Priest that i can finish lvling it is 116 at the moment and wouldnt take too long, as well as i have a 378 Hunter that i could play.

The raid times i would be available are 9:15pm Pst - 12:30pst tues-thurs, with sunday at the same times as a option as well. this is due to my main’s raid times being 6-9pm pst those days but if you are fine with me being 5min or so late i could do 9 it would just be if there were a pull that went long or something id be late
I am also Horde for the most part, it would be too expensive for me to transfer to alliance but i do have 2 110 alliance i can level up a monk(willing to heal) and a rogue
feel free to contact me here or on bnet at jrockgames#1891 or on discord at jrockgames#3411