Well my man you said drop spam below and my name is literally spammi so I think you’re destined for our guild. Lemme drop our recruitment for you and you can hit me up
Boop de woop
We can talking healing things.
Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.
Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6
Hello! My name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding Is Hard. We are a late-night horde raiding guild based on Area52. We are 12/12M and are currently looking for people that want to raid at a cutting edge level in Shadowlands and push rankings.
We are a bunch of older dudes that like to kill bosses, our goal is to get cutting edge every tier and push rankings. We started Nyalotha about 4 months late, we built a team and we were able to achieve Cutting Edge. We got US #934 and although we’re ecstatic we got Cutting Edge we would like to push ourselves and earn a better ranking in Shadowlands, the idea the team has settled on is US top 200. We think this is a fairly attainable goal and expect to surpass it, once Castle Nathria is over and we see where we land we will decide as a team what we want to aim for in the next tier. Pushing ourselves is a team decision and we’re looking for people that share the same mindset.
What you can expect from us as a guild:
- A community-driven environment. We try our best to foster a positive and caring community, our guides and raiders are friends and we’re always trying to help each other succeed.
- Frequent direct communication between you and the officer team . We always want to be on the same page and are always willing to listen to thoughts, feelings, and concerns, our door is always open!
- Strong & passionate leadership . We’ve been playing this game for a long time, we know what it takes to succeed and we’re always striving to put our best foot forward!
- Excellent organization! We strongly believe that the best way to push progress is to be prepared and have a plan. The officer team is always strategizing and figuring out the most efficient way to get stuff done. We’re a big fan of spreadsheets, guides, and powerpoints and we’re always there to help our raiders learn and grow.
We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST/2am-5am EST/1am-4am CST. In the beginning of the tier, we usually add a Wednesday raid day so we can push early progress. After the first 2-3 weeks, this Wednesday raid becomes an optional attendance sell run, we sell Heroic/Mythic on these days in order to fund our guild repairs and put some money in our raider’s pockets. Over the course of Nyalotha, our raiders made a couple of million gold each, and we were able to fund our guild repairs for the entirety of the tier.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a solid healer, this person will ideally be someone who has an extensive history of healing at a high level of play, across multiple healing specs. A person that is very team-oriented, vocal and will work with the other members of the healing team to help effectively plan out healing CD’s on a fight to fight basis. The officer team, for the most part, charts, and plans healing CD’s but we rely on the healing team heavily to advise us on proper usage/timings and as such we’re looking for someone who will work well with the healing core and help advise us. This person will know that healing is a team effort and not a competition.
We’re also interested in strong DPS applicants, we’re open to pretty much every class/spec but due to the nature of the fights in Castle Nathria, we are only looking to bring 3-5 Melee DPS so spots there are limited.
- The ability to raid late-night consistently- We are a late-night raiding guild, we’re looking for people that can make the hours listed for now and the foreseeable future.
- Progression-First mindset- We raid at a high level, that means we wipe. A LOT. Our N’zoth kill was over 200+ wipes! This is just the nature of competitive raiding, especially early on in tiers, sometimes bosses are over-tuned (Looking at you Fetid Devourer) Sometimes bosses have steep DPS checks that you’re just shy of making and one more week of gear is all you really need. We’re looking for people that understand the nature of competitive raiding in wow and aren’t gonna get burnt out after a couple of weeks of progress.
- Flexibility- We ask that our raiders be as flexible as they can in their role, to achieve this we’re asking people to maintain a minimum of two characters for the first couple weeks of each tier. Obviously, after 2-3 weeks of Mythic your alt will naturally fall behind, and maintaining them will fall to the wayside, but for the initial weeks of each tier having another character that you can switch to if need be is invaluable. Let’s say you’re a shadow priest because they’re really strong, and then Blizz Nerfs them and you can’t play disc or holy, if you didn’t have another toon we may have to bench you. Or let’s say there’s a fight like Mythic G’huun were you really want 3-4 Warlocks, if we have people that have warlock alts ready to go that will do nothing but help the team.
- Maintain your character outside of raid- We ask that you do everything you need to do outside of raid to maintain your main. In BFA there were things like Grinding Azerite, farming echoes for corruption, farming visions for gem sockets, doing your weekly 15, etc. We need everyone to play at their full potential and in order to achieve that you’re gonna have to do what you have to do outside of raid. Currently, this looks like capping your weekly renown, farming maw currency for sockets, upgrading your legendaries, and doing some Torghast. It’s imperative that you’re able to do these things.
- Understand that raiding is a team effort- Raiding is a team effort, 20 people come together and work with each other in order to kill bosses. You must understand that in the progression we do not care about your Parses, sometimes we’ll ask you to do jobs that will directly affect your ability to do damage, sometimes we’ll ask you to die, sometimes we may have to sit individuals for certain fights if they’re having a bad night or we need a different class (think Stacking Immunities on N’zoth or Warlocks on G’huun) These things happen and they’re not personal this is just the nature of progression raiding. We’re looking for people that are team-oriented.
- Previous Raiding History- This one we’re a bit flexible on, we’re looking for people that have a history of high-level raiding because these people understand the struggles of progression raiding and know what needs to be done in order to kill bosses before nerfs. However, this is not mandatory like the other requirements are, we are willing to entertain anyone with a good attitude. In shadowlands, we will aim to trial 25-30 people in the first 2 weeks and then pick our core 20 based on the performance displayed in those 2 weeks. You’ll have to earn your spot and if you think you can then feel free to apply.
If you got through that big ol’ wall of text then let me just ask that you look at our days/times one more time and make sure they work for you before reaching out. You wouldn’t believe how many people misread those times lol. If the times and days work out for you then feel free to reach out to me any time of day and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Hello Leaf! We are looking for another healer for our team. You didn’t leave much information about times or what you were looking for, so please feel free to add me if you like!
Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]
If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.
Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.
Our doesn’t have much info yet
Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions
- Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
- Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
- Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
- To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
- Preferably a friendly environment.
- By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.
If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.
Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:
Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532
Hey I am interested I’ll add one of you when I’m home from work
My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.
I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.
We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character Specifically looking for H. Pal or MW Monk)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.
Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over Please reach out if interested.
We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.
If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kaz - Team Apollo Raid Leader (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)
Time Zone: Eastern
Guild Name: Veterans of the Alliance
Currently LF: Evening Players
SL Guild Type: Midcore Raiding/Mythic+/Rated Battlegrounds
Member Type A: Serious Raider & Serious PvPer who Mythic+ & Raids
Member Type B: Active Players who want to enjoy the game
Core Team A: For Serious Player Progression
Raid Team B: For Players who want to do Mythic Dungeons/Raid/PvP more for the chill side of the game.
Not too sure if you’re interested in transferring or create a new character to give us a try. Thought I would at least try.
My name is Darkironclad, a Protection Warrior and Guild Leader of, Veterans of the Alliance. This guild was established September 9, 2020. Yes, the guild is recently new. I’ve journeyed through many realms, guilds, P.U.G.S., and all aspects of World of Warcraft. I’ve also experienced DPS from most classes, healed on all but one class, and tanked all but two Tank Classes. Monk and Demon Hunter. Through my years playing the game, most people I’ve ran into always state, “Play something that’s going to be fun to play”. I was in my late 20’s when I started playing World of Warcraft. Today, I’m in my early 40’s.
I consider myself an old school player and have decided to lead a guild through Midcore Raiding/Mythic+/Rated BG’s for Shadowlands, in the coming expansion. During MoP, Cataclysm, and WoD, I’ve led Rated Battlegrounds. Members have seen my passion in RBG’s and experienced it, when they were working along with me. Through the years, members have asked me to lead raids. I have never taken the opportunity to do that for them. Something that I’ve never even done for myself is obtain the best gear in the game. Ideas just started rolling in my head. The squirrel wheel moves the cobwebs from my thoughts and fears. It’s now time for me to take the stand, get back out there and have some good old school fun. It’s important for everyone to find class/spec, that is fun to play, because in the end you are the only person playing that specific character.
I’m currently recruiting serious players now for SL who can manage 21hrs online, each week practicing for Midcore Raiding, Mythic+ & RBG’s. That’s roughly 2-3hrs a day to do something together. May it be not a lot of time together but enough to manage what little time we would have, together. Now & until SL, we’re inviting players leveling to 50, who’re taking an opportunity & joining. Knowing our members & how they play is important. Everyone pulls their weight working together to get stuff done in a timely manner. We’re building a foundation to structure 36 specs. We would like to have 5 of each spec, from each class as MS, for Shadowlands. Making a difference within an old school guild is not how good our members are, but how members overcome challenges by collaborating & working together. There is nothing more important in a guild than with passion and the will to succeed.
As a Leader I am accountable. My team’s mistakes are my mistakes, because I am their leader. My Leadership, it’s not just about responsibility it’s about taking the next step to make things right. A lot of times when I’m forced to make a decision on a given strategy that I’m not too sure of, once I have enough evidence to suggest making that decision, I stick with it and do this with confidence. Strategies do not come with information books. My job as a leader isn’t always going to make the right decision, but it’s to make a decision in order to keep the team together. Wrong decisions can be fixed. However, a scattered team is restless for disaster. As a Guild Leader I know I can’t do everything myself. I focus on the most difficult tasks and delegate the rest to Members and trust them to get the job done!
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. Watching Rated Arena Tournaments and Mythic Dungeon Internationals as an Esport, has inspired me to get into raiding. I remember watching one of the interviews with Ion Hazzikostas. An interviewer asked Ion Hazzikostas if raiding will ever become an Esport, in the future? I believe it may happen, though there is a lot that is at stake that goes into turning it into an Esport event. Not anytime soon, I’m sure. The thought of it caught my interest. Even if it does not happen, the fun of working together with players who seek the same level of passion as I do, guilds will take time to develop. I need players who would go the extra mile. As old school players, we play the game to interact with others and to play competitively. Our fun is gathering 20 people who’ll play hard to work together. The Best Reward To Have Is The Team We Create or Build!
I’d like to add a note. If you’re a casual player who would like to join our guild? We hope you join. We like members who contribute when they can. Our guild is small. As old school players, we have a game to play and we are always doing something. Rarely do we do anything by oneself. We would prefer to work with members and if there is anything they need to improve on their character, that is where we step into giving a helping hand. We don’t hold your hand and carry members around. If you are passionate to learn something about your class, we expect members to play hard, work with others in groups and do your very best that you can manage for your guild. We’re old school players with a positive attitude. Everyone starts somewhere.
You can contact me from Discord: Hellscythe#7701
Best time to contact me are Late Afternoons/Evenings
Add me on discord Romance / Aniki#5949 CE guild raiding fri-sat 6-10 pm pst
Hey, anyway we can speak on VC ?
Is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for the remainder of BFA and into shadowlands.We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that are Heroic focused but have Mythic aspirations going into shadowlands, But focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team.We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. we understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.
Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements.If this sounds like something you interested in, I’d Love to chat more!
Please feel free to apply at: forms.gle/GaWM4iPhEUQCEcmb7
Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-Midnight
Would love to chat!
We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands
Our Current High Needs Are
Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Druid, Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Demon Hunter
All required needs listed here :
Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.
We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.
We do not recruit bench players
We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST
If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.
Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
We are a new guild that is trying to develop a solid core for mythic raiding. Our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some mythic experience. We are trying to develop a core that loves to raid with each other and can progress as far as we can. We could definitely use your experience!
If this sounds like a situation that you would like to be apart of or have any questions, let me know!
I have a slot for a strong Healer going into Shadowlands! I added you.
< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.
RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est
We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.
- Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
- Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
- Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
- Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
- Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.
Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.
What do we offer?
- Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
- We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
- Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
- No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
- Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.
** = High Need
Melee DPS: Medium
- Paladin: Ret
Ranged DPS: High
**Mage: Any spec
**Warlock: Any spec
Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7
(remove the spaces)
Feel free to reach out:
Hey there, feel free to check out Hallowed to see if we may be a fit for you
All Washed Up on Stormrage-A could use one more core healer. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.
Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.
We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.
Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)
Hey there! If you are still looking for your Shadowlands forever home, then give us a look?
Hello! Our team is definitely interested in quality healers.
We are located on US-Illidan
Raid nights Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8-11pm est
Kcin#1645 if you have any questions! thank you