< CUTE SHOES > 8/8 Recruiting,

** < CUTE SHOES > 8/8 6 hour guild. Horde**
cuteshoesguild dot com

Open Classes
We are primarily looking for the following:
Resto Shaman
Hunter
DPS Warrior

About us: Ragnaros is dead after 2nd week of raiding. Our core group has been raiding off and on since the burning crusade, and most of us have progressed at least through BWL, upwards of some of Naxx40. We aim to create a relaxed environment where we can get through as much of classic as possible without the stress of many of the high end guilds. Our leadership has US 15 experience and we have no desire to return to those hours of commitment. We aim to build guild and raiding structure that leaves people plenty of room to continue playing Live, progress in PVP with minimal impact on honor cap requirements, and just being able to maintain a life.

Raid info:
-Tuesday / Thursday: we will be raiding 2 days a week, times from 8:30 -> 11:30pm server (Eastern). Invites will start at 8:15, please be online before this.
-Alt raids / casual raids (MC when its on farm for example) will happen on Wednesdays. Time is normal 8:30 -> 11:30pm server central. ALT RAIDS ARE NEVER MANDATORY
-Loot is done by Loot Council, split between 6 raiders and 3 Role leaders. Raiders on council are elected by Role Leaders and Raid Leaders.

Expectations:
-21 and older. This is a hard requirement. We want people who have enough control of their lives and have enough sense to know when to chill.
-There will be no consumable requirements at least until AQ40. We will look at the state of the market / guild before it comes out and post more information. Try hards are welcome but this is not a requirement.
-You WILL be required to cover your own repairs.

Contacts: Terrynwar, Isebel , or Psypher in game
Discord Contacts: Terryn#6182 and Ise#4126

5 Likes

Bump for good people

Ran Scholo with a CUTE SHOES tank earlier. 10/10 would run again.

3 Likes

Let me see those cute shoes you got bb :smirk: :high_heel:

bumping for visibility

Pls come take a leaf

Raid day, friends! :grin:

Literally going to give our tank a leaf tomorrow.

To the top

Cancel the tank getting one. Gave it to priest since we can’t give him an eye

LFM still

Did ya’ll really do him like that :frowning:

1 Like

Illusion deserved it for his “hard work” healing me on domo

edited to include quotes around hard work because lol domo

Working hard on domo, what a concept.

Our whole raid will have a leaf before an eye drops :slight_smile:

Oh hey, it’s that time again.

Raaaaaaid niiiiight! :grin:

Also Taco :taco: Tuesday.

One night clear of MC & an Ony kill on Tuesday so we could all be nerds for Halloween. :grin:

1 Like

I need new friends, don’t be shy :wink:

Looking for a mage or two.

Can’t wait to raid with my beloved New Friends !!

Jigs

Suh, dudes. o/ :grin: