Cute hunter pets for Gnomes please!

So if a mosquito is “tiny” or “small”, that would be classified as “cute”?

Potentially. Depending on the mog used. Right now, I have a tomboyish woodsman look (brown lumberjack shirt and pants), and two of the smaller green frogs. Am going to get the brown ones when I’m high enough level.

kekw. I like things that suck my blood and leave disease in my systems too.

Mice, or bunnies.

1 Like

Hamsters, Ginea Pigs, too.

vulperas and goblins, druids too

Anyone remember the short time hunters could tame Sons of Arugal. I was going to make a hunter then Blizzard removed the ability. It took me years to make a hunter after that.

Thanks, but no robotic pets, please. I was hoping Blizzard would see this and make NEW things. I’ve scoured Petopia as-is.

Non-robotics-obsessed gnomes? What’s the world coming to?

(are there sorts of creatures you have in mind? Are there any battle pets you wish there was a hunter pet version of?)

Oh, gosh. Many have been mentioned already, but don’t exist. Bunnies, rats, hamsters, small birds (like canary, parakeet), cats that are sized and look more like domestic ones rather than tiger, lions, and leopards, more varieties of dogs, etc… something you might own at home irl. It’s a nitpicky fancy wish of mine. I know they probably won’t make any. But I can dream.

I have a hard time picturing my little hunter with something large, snarly, and with claws and fangs.

Yeah, I would think it’d be something like what you see in The Littles or Mouseguard. Something adorable and commonplace that’s taken on a new spin due to its scale and purpose.

I love that idea great job

This is pretty cute:

Imgur

Mudskippers coming in wartin’.

My personal idea though, is a Scroll of Maturation you can buy for 1000 pet charms. If you use it on a battle pet, and the mature/immature skin exists, you get the opposite. For example, you could change a Darkmoon Cub to have the appearance (but not the size) of a gold sabercat hunter pet. If you use this scroll on a hunter pet, it would do the opposite, and you could have the appearance (but, obviously it could not be THAT small) of a cub.

It wouldn’t be too terribly much labour because there are already adult and baby versions of some pets, like the peachicks versus Lady Feathersworth. If you like the baby model, boop Feathersworth with the scroll. If you like the adult, boop your other peachicks.