Cute Critters

Anyone know of worthwhile pets to collect? I’m planning on having a black cat follow my death knight around lol. I know the wailing caverns raptors can drop the little Devisye hatchlings. And booty bag sells parrots. Anything else I should be aware of? I just find it hilarious thinking of this dark and depressing death knight being followed around by a bunch of critters

I have to admit one of my very favorite of my growing collection is Pebbles, the boost penguin.

I really wish I had my old collectors edition panda from back in vanilla.

Very cool! You can’t recover the panda?

I still like my little roach from UC, still keep her with me wherever i go.

Glad you I like your companion!

Prairie Chicken from the hidden quest is always a fun one, IMO. :chicken:

Frog from Darkmoon Faire also a good choice. :frog:

1 Like

I love my white cobra snake in retail, the tiny white one you get from a volduun quest. Back on my first character, my Tauren had a tiny white rat I was a bit attached to

Personally I’d recommend you get the Kirin Tor Familiar, there are other pets that I think are worth your time but I think that one is pretty unique. I made a post saying where to get pretty much all the pets in WoW…

I can’t quote the Kirin Tor Familiar part in my post regarding the pet as the post is locked.

Actually I found a way… I can quote it from this post.

You could also go for the Fawn but you’d need 75 pets for that.

mister bigglesworth was a foster failure all along

My mom fostered a little dog named Beemo. It turned out as expected. Dog is a nervous wreck bug my mom loves him.
I was watching some comics where Death, a very kind and compassionate version of him, helps the deceased move on peacefully to his realm. A method to bring to light tough truths such as black cats being mistreated for superstitious reasons. Animals getting locked in cars. Animal abuse in circuses. Even a little duckling getting ran over by a car and an extinct bird wanting to remember his colors. Even one about pollution where a mother sea turtle dies because of a piece of plastic stuck around her neck. Sorry this got depressing. The comics are called loving Death

I can’t remember how I got it but Sprite Darter is my fav cute pet atm :3

That pet is Alliance only so they can’t get it if they play Horde.

I believe its a low drop rate from the darters in the area which horde can kill.

It’s from a quest unless they’ve changed that in WotLK.

Oh it’s both it seems.

No as in its from both. Alliance cant kill the darters as they’re friendly, they do the quest. Horde can kill the darters so they get the pet that way.

Yeah, guess I have to update my pet list.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hey just got my cute Bombay pet from the crazy cat lady. Thought I could make it but I don’t see an option to do that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.