Cut the fresh shenanigans out already

You’ll also notice the same 1 or 2 people opposed to it like the previous poster.

why would people who hate anything more than 1 button rotation have a problem with tbc? tbc is not exactly the era of hard rotations…

I’m not opposed to it, I just see it failing. There’s a difference.

1 Like

Fair enough

No that’s not why I only think they want it, but its definitely one of the reasons.

1.)To have a server that doesn’t immediately start with a queue time.
2.)To level at a fair and steady pace as other people.
3.)To not be unmotivated by people that are only 10 levels away from maximum level that they’ll be behind on reaching max level.
4.)To not have as much of a struggle compared to full T3 players clearing the leveling areas easily to have a somewhat equal struggle.
5.)To not have bots taking advantage on an early start so that by the time the actual players start reaching max level the economy isn’t controlled.
6.)To not have dungeon gold boosters early on so that people can level traditionally.
7.)People not starting out as rich folks where people are on an evenly based lucrative playing field.

Those are the 7 reasons I can immediately think off the top of my head with potentially more.

1 Like

That’s not the reason people want New TBC servers.

Enjoy your progressive server as whether these exist or not does not effect you in any way.

That’s what the boost is for.

Struggle? I am pretty sure folks enjoy the challenge of the game. That means avoiding stockpiling and gold hoarding, especially avoiding dirty gold from that mess of Boosts/RMT/GDKP garbage.

Bots aren’t going away, but they sure get to start at 0 empire all over again.

Mage boosting was a mistake and encouraged gold buying. They became a gold farmers favorite.

It’s not hard to make gold, but I want to make sure the economy has more clean gold, than dirty gold. The abuse of Classic resulted in a lot of dirty RMT gold.

What harm will it cause you if they release a few fresh servers along with migrating all of the existing servers, give the players that want a fresh experience a chance to have that, and give the players that want to continue on their current servers a chance to do that as well. Most people are not claiming all fresh or all migration, but a mix of both.

I’m not arguing that there shouldn’t be migrating servers with existing at all, infact I’m encouraging it.People are bringing up different stand points to argue with me meanwhile I’m actually defending it.The only people that I’m arguing with are the ones that would rather restart all realms that exist into fresh servers.There is no harm to me or anyone for that matter that I can think of by creating additional servers to the list.Because there are threads that have been made inferring to that, if you scroll upto that mage Skillance or w/e his name was he linked a bunch.

Folks are already doing reroll ‘fresh’ events on low pop servers, and I am very excited for them.

My personal reason for wanting a new server is that the #nochanges and warts and all were abused to the point where Classic is a different beast now.

They literally said they’ll look into it AFTER launch.

There’s ZERO need for fresh servers when they still have guilds PROGRESSING lol. Let the game get beat first.

1 Like

Yes, I believe the question in the Q& A was asked for Fresh Vanilla Classic servers to start from Phase 1:

It very much looks like it was asked and answered with that in mind.

I am personally pushing for new servers at 2.4.3 Pre-Patch standing.

1 Like

Yes this exactly. Just because they aren’t doing it right this second doesn’t mean they won’t. Eventually people will want resets. It’ll happen. If it doesn’t get over it because you can’t control it.

1 Like

That’s another redundant point I brought it up earlier, its all about the capacity, if the servers are overloaded they will be FORCED to create more servers I can almost assure you that they will. You can only wait and see, if server capacities start to remain steady, then there is legitimately no reason for them to make fresh realms in a evidential business standpoint, where as it’ll strain the amount of players fitting in a server to conveniently play on.However, it won’t happen immediately as you said, people have to only wait and see what happens.

They were never going to release RPPVP servers with Classic. Now we have two.

I am hopeful in the request.

Why are you whining?

Not whining at all, merely having a discussion, if anything it sounds like there is a deeper allegory to your question.The real question is why are you whining?

You are upset about the notion of a few fresh servers for people who want that experience. Not sure why what others do affects you so much

I’m not upset about fresh servers, I’m encouraging fresh server while co-existing with current servers.Your perception of what I’ve been saying is really off basis.Should read the entire thread before judging me.

Ah, well sorry then I just read the first post. Kinda in a rush lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.