Cut Robe Checkbox Option for Chest Transmogs

I’m personally not a big fan of robes in general and prefer being able to use pants. We often get pants designed to go under the robes in sets, but we can never see those pants because we’re stuck with the robe that covers those pants! Sometimes we get shirt versions of robes with the leg part cut off, but not always.

I would love to see a simple checkbox option for chest transmogs that will cut the bottom of the robe off at the belt line. Some robes might not look great when cut off like that, but with belts, especially large chunky belts, I think it would be manageable. This would open up so many opportunities for combining the chest parts of robes with pants.

This has probably been suggested but hopefully the more people asking for it the more likely they will add it!

1 Like

Maybe do this in the form of separate tops appearing to be learned as transmogs? This already exist for some robes. I see no “need” for this when it looks weird, thou. There is otherwise a huge array of chest pieces to choose from so I do not really see a need for this.

What you find usable for your transmog combinations might not be what somebody else is looking for. For example, I always wanted just the top of the robes you’re wearing - the gold variaton - but there’s nothing in the game even remotely close to it.

In that case, admitably, it will be harder.