Customization That Should Be

I’ll slay any newly created felblood elves.

Come on!

Messenger of fear in sight.
Dark deception kills the light.

Why would you do that? They are so cute! :face_with_monocle:

Something something the Light. Something something justice!

I really really wish unique customization for the horde and alliance pandas, like face paint or jewelry… or whatever tbh, pandaren have a pathetic amount of customization.

• Felborne skin for Nightborne
  • Feltotem skin for Highmountain Tauren

• Necromancer/Cult of the Damned skin for Humans
  • Necromancer/Cult of the Damned skin for Gnomes

They seem to come in the 11.0

• Frostborn skin for Dwarves
  • Dragonmaw Orc skin for Orcs
  • Leper Gnome skin for Gnomes
  • Grimtotem skins and tattoos for Tauren
  • A white skin for the regular Trolls and the Zandalari Trolls to match with the Bones of the Bloodhunter transmog.

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

More explanations here :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

The updated Krokul/Broken from Legion are just draenei with different faces and tails. Would be a nice customization option to play as a broken/krokul.

2 Likes

She’s one of a kind. Also just not a popular idea. She should have been raised the old fashioned way.

Custom hooves. That sparkle.

1 Like

Upright posture checkbox option for current forsaken rig (a la orcs). Plus righteous beards for the forsaken blokes.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It’s just an idea with haters. Haters can be one of those loud minorities.

Example: throughout WoW history, Draenei Warlocks were a big taboo. Asking blizzard to add them to the game would summon an army of “no!” louder than a volcanic eruption.

But now Draenei Warlocks are playable and… They are kinda everywhere. Seems like it was a popular idea after all lol

The same could be true with Light Forsaken. We can’t know until we try.

So was Alleria, until she wasn’t :smiley:

Pandas made of pure gold

2 Likes

\m/

11chrs

1 Like

give worgen tails

1 Like

This, since there are Emerald Dream quests involving such druids defecting.

We already have those. Those ones are called “Green orcs” and “Normal looking Blood Elves with green eyes”. If you are asking for red-skinned Orcs from Outlands, or the mana-addicted elves … no.

The Man’ari was already a stretch but still could be logically conceived. Neither one of the orc or elf suggestions have any chance because of what they quite literally are. Unless you are talking about elves in general at which point, play a Nightborne and you got your “addict” there.

No. Because there’s no functional or meaningful difference between Calia as a Forsaken because yes, she is a Forsaken. You not understanding what a Forsaken is doesn’t mean that she isn’t one.

Forsaken are the name of the faction - you play as a Forsaken regardless of how you were brought back to life. Calia is quite literally just a normal undead, her resurrection method doesn’t really change much about her except maybe she doesn’t feel pain from being healed by the light. But judging by everything that happened in the Shadowlands, it is likely that only Scourge-raised undead feel discomfort by the light due to their connection to Domination magic.

Trolls were unified against the Horde only as a result of Zul’jin and Prophet Zul. Of course tribal factions each had their own cultures, allegiances, and so on. Because of this specific individuals amongst troll tribes could just say “I want to join the Horde” and thus’ they do. Looking over what a forest troll would indicate … we already have them.

Both colour-wise and tattoo-wise.
We don’t have the massive lookin’ trolls though that’s true, but that doesn’t change that we have horde forest trolls customization options. The only thing is that they are for all intent and purposes indistinguishable from other trolls by and large.

Probably just haven’t gotten around to it yet, if they’ll ever do it.

Mages need some goodies. Warlocks have green fire, cool glyphs that actually work (unlike a dozen water elemental glyphs mages have), custom demons to hunt down and collect.

What do mages get? The ancient dalaran portal and different Polymorph skins? The nerds need something.

Red Orcs and red Blood Elves are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less of a stretch than red Draenei.

Red Orcs didn’t spend 25000 years slaughtering green Orcs lol

In fact, there are some of them in the Horde right now.

Fel is here to stay. There are two classes of Fel users. People should be used to Fel already and stop treating it like it’s some sort of taboo. It’s not. It hasn’t been for a long time.

3 Likes

Holy crap that cuts so deep somebody at Blizzard probably felt some phantom pain.

1 Like

Fel orcs (more specifically the red ones) are normal orcs who are made to drink blood from pit lords, specifically Magtheridon. There’s no real “Fel Orc” race, there’s a “Fel orc blood disease”.

When they drank Mannoroth’s blood directly instead, you got the Fel Orcs from alternate Draenor namely the Greenish-Greyish-Blackish-Spikeish-Orcish folks instead. There isn’t any race of orcs, and if you want one who has previously been corrupted - you got the green orcs, or none at all.

In terms of the Blood elves … I had forgotten about the Felblood Elves and, sure. Cool. They have the same effect when they drink pit lord blood directly as well. I mean if we go by the book’s descriptions, it is less drinking and more “strapped into a machine and pumped full of blood until they rip themselves free from the table”. Although that’s more for the orcs, I don’t know if we have any sources like that for the Felbloods, but I assume since they are identical in this regard it is likely they are just the same.

I wrote something way longer than this before and then I went back to look at the source material to remind myself and… honestly, this is a far better summary of it.

There isn’t a “Fel orc” race, unless you want to talk about the specific orcs who regularly were killing each other out of madness, rage, and bloodlust.

Yes. Just most likely not in the way you want it, since… not much of any of this makes much if any sense.