Grand List of Customization Suggestions

Great googly moogly, that’s a big post (15 default .doc pages). Megathread indeed.

Just taking this a bit at a time, I don’t think Dark Ranger/San’layn are really appropriate for a generic “Blood Elf” customization. They just come with too much implication and baggage - these are undead creatures, on the opposite side of the life/death equation.

That said, I do think more demonic Blood Elves would fit. Something that leans more towards the Kael’thas’ Felblood, Sunwell Goons line of aesthetic.

Welcome.

Honestly there’s no reason Eyepatches/Monocles/Glasses shouldn’t be a thing separate from helmets/hats so we can have both.

Huh oh, think that one got deleted by mistake, I’m going to have to redo it. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

I’m not sober enough to add anything reasonable. I just wanted to give a bump.

If we can out-FF14 with customization and vanity options, that would be a win on so many levels.

3 Likes

At this point, I really wish they would finish Heritage Armor for the core races. Not exactly a customization but transmog can be a heavy function of who a character is.

4 Likes

You have my support! Still lots of work on customization to go!

2 Likes

Thread about worgen’s request for tails That’s going on nearly 9k posts so far as we who post on it really want our worgen having their tails already. Mind you some posts might get silly but we’re none the less more determined to get those tails for worgen

4 Likes

Add eyebrow customization to all races plus matching hair colors. Give dwarve females more dwarven hairstyles, jewelry and tattoos for both M&F.

2 Likes

I might make an “All” Section that includes those things and scars.

1 Like

For Vulpera, the addition of head hair that isn’t tied to fur would be lovely, where it makes sense. Albino option for all races.

1 Like

I often wonder what lengths Blizzard could add to Vulpera and Worgen and Tauren hairstyles if they really applied themselves. All three are fairly limited.

Every race should get salt and pepper(or w/e to match their hair color). I didn’t realize how much I wanted ‘aging’ hair options until Uther from the later cinematic. Might be able to get away with highlights.

5 Likes

Old Gods YES!

I was literally considering that yesterday!

I would use it on SO many of my toons. T_T

So very many.

1 Like

Saw some good Tattoo concepts for zandalari Trolls from Keyboardtuern.

Figured I would add them here.

Edited some parts for Dragonflight and added a special segment for Dracthyr.

4 Likes

Awesome work, i totally support all suggestions.

1 Like

Glad to say this was given.

Ticks me off that they gave it to Void Elves though out of nowhere.

At least Night Elves made a little sense, but now Alliance has 2 Dark Rangers to the Hordes 1 and Blood Elves still don’t have a unique thing besides jewelry and some eye/hair colors.

Guess it’s time to push San’layn and Felbloods as a unique racial theme.

Thank you, I wish I had more time to update it.

2 Likes

Body sliders, more slootmogs, updated graphics for older mogs, all hairstyles from all races, available to all races, height slider LOL, all that would be a good beginning.

1 Like

MrGM just made a video on Dracthyr customizations.

They have a lot to say the least.

1 Like

Great post, should get more attention.

1 Like

After looking around and watching some videos I edited the Drakthyr section to have more suggestions.

If anyone knows of a main Drakthyr thread I would like to post this there as well and would appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Might be one in the feedback forum.