Customer service always condescending and generic

On retail realms. Classic/TBC access is a perk for having active game time.

So a Blizzard employee/employees time is nothing to you?

Thinking it costs nothing is incorrect.

5 Likes

Then reroll, still free.

3 Likes

I don’t often feel too empathetic when a player made problem results in something like this. Now, for some reason you feel it’s on Blizzard to pay for your transfer and as such, they’d have to do the same for everyone else who asks.

Now imagine all the people who paid to move and they find out that Blizz is doing it for free…where’s their free transfer? Shouldn’t they get their money back?

I get that you don’t think that this will cost Blizz anything, but you’re not seeing the bigger picture. You’re only seeing your own situation.

Hopefully you’ll get some traction in the TBC General forums instead. Maybe instead of focusing on you getting a free transfer, you could suggest that your realm be connected with a higher population realm. That might be an even better long-term solution!

8 Likes

Do tell, what is the purpose of this forum? I, a customer, need support if fixing an issue where I don’t have access to portions of the game I pay for.

I am angry. I’ve made it pretty clear that your options of waste my time or money aren’t acceptable solutions.

I don’t even know why you edited my text since there was no foul language used, but also don’t really even care. Suspend me if you think it is so necessary, look at how many times I’ve posted. You all won’t be missed and you’ve clearly fostered an environment that only parrots what you want. You obviously don’t care.

Player help player. Not to be confused for customer service.

Nor is attacking Blizzard employees, or having a tantrum when you’re told no.

10 Likes

Maybe try reading this will hep you under stand what this forum is for.

3 Likes

you have access to all portions of the game that you are paying for ( retail, classic and TBC), the fact that you can’t find enough other people to play with does not change that fact. You have access if you can find enough likeminded people.

Very sorry to hear that but those are the only options.

3 Likes

You mean beside the F bomb you tried to disguise with an *?

That’s still an F bomb - here, and if reported, also ingame.

8 Likes

Throwing a tantrum will not result in a different outcome and could potentially result in your thread being closed. You’ve been offered some good advice and options, the main one being creating a constructive discussion in the TBC/Classic forum.

Good luck.

4 Likes

You make it sound like I had something to do with causing this problem. My characters are some of the few left. Did Blizzard not create the rules for this game and how it functions? Are they not responsible for the state of the game? I fully understand the bigger picture and think Blizzard should do something, but also am fully aware that the likelihood is that they won’t. At this point, I care about my specific problem. If that has overarching repercussions, that is Blizzard’s problem. Blizzard has allowed, since they are the ones in charge of the rules, this situation to unfold the way it has. Good, bad, or otherwise, that is their choice.

I don’t see how posting on TBC general forums will in anyway be more productive. As everyone has alluded, this isn’t a unique problem to me where I’m bringing some great insight that Blizzard doesn’t already know about. I fail to see how I’m the bad guy for wanting to play the game as intended.

Nobody’s saying you’re the bad guy.

However, unlike in-game, there aren’t clear-cut good and evil paths here. Every decision has good and bad consequences.

2 Likes

you and all the other TBC players had something to do with this. The fact that people overwhelmingly went Horde in TBC is a player created issue not a Blizzard created issue.

4 Likes

Post in the TBC forums will get it seen by the developers posting here is baiscly talking to a brick wall no one here is liasons to the developers.

1 Like

I am sorry. I honestly didn’t know self censoring was apparently a problem.

<-- Didn’t roll horde. Was on an Alliance underpopulated PVP server. Not sure how you think that had anything to do with me specifically.

IF you have to ‘self censor’ then you knew that cursing in the first place was against the rules.

4 Likes

Like the game is rated T so is the forums and swearing here is more heavily frowned on since it is the mostly heavily moderated forums you realy dont want to provoke teh sleeping panda. To quote stargate SG1 morgana “You have your answer, Daniel Jackson. I suggest you act on it.”

2 Likes

Perhaps they should rename the forum then because the “Customer Support” title is a bit misleading if they are hoping for Player to Player Support.

Also, I didn’t “attack” anyone. I’m sorry having strong opinions comes off as aggressive when I’m hit with a wall of non-friendly replies.

The problem is that you came here with the false mentality that the customer is always right which is an outdated notion that is patently false now.

I’m sorry that Blizzard won’t bow down to your complaining but you have been treated well and none of the posts were unfriendly towards you and just explained your options (pay or reroll)

3 Likes

Where did I say the customer is always right?

You literally said “You and all the other TBC players had something to do with this.” You don’t know me or my situation and that is a blatant accusation that this issue is my fault. If you can’t understand how that is an unfriendly response, then I don’t know what to tell you.