Custom voice when players click on you

6 Likes

5 Likes

I would just record UwU

I would imagine all the level 1s and 10s in org would be full of sale spam.

Thank goodness we don’t have proximity chat. It would just wts stuff screamed in my ear when I go to a major city.

4 Likes

They’re getting rick rolled.

5 Likes

would it be okay if my sound clips were all just cheryl quotes from archer or do i have to record my own?

5 Likes

lmao.

5 Likes

Being able to record your own, absolutely not. Being able to choose from a list of pre-approved ones, hell yes, that’s a great idea actually!

5 Likes

Or have it let you record yourself saying set phrases and reject anything else.

1 Like

Seems needlessly complicated. How about a list of pre-approved words, instead of phrases, allowing you to customize your own strings of sentences?

Trifling Gnome! This farce! Hardly worth my time!

(Kudos if you get all 3 of those references)

1 Like

Have my character recite long speeches and book passages that can’t be stopped unless the other player logs out.

1 Like

Moonguard players like this

4 Likes

Just play a game with voice or jump in Discord if you wanna hear others so much.

This idea is 100% gonna result in some boomers or edgy teenagers shouting the N word for idiot-clout amongst their own kin.

2 Likes

Makes me think of Fable 2, where having Xbox Live would let you see “orbs” signifying other players in the area, and said orbs for some reason had voice chat enabled.

Naturally, being a game that released in 2008, this meant that a bunch of people would idle in the middle of every town trying to play “Never Gonna Give You Up” over their cheap headsets.

2 Likes

Imagine how many people would record gamer words.

Hmmm that might actually be a good idea so they all get banned.

3 Likes

Uhm,no,they would muck a good thing up,if the person’s doing the character had a way. You don’t need an explanation on that one.

1 Like

As long as you can choose not to hear any of it.
AI voice and chat thingy will just make random more random.

1 Like

“You think you do… but you don’t.”

That would totally be mine if I were to have some clip on click.

1 Like

Relevant for Dragonflight.

2 Likes

people would say the gamer word and get lifetime bans

2 Likes

This, some of us might not have the best/easy to understand voices. But I’d love it if my character could say things like “can I help you?” "what do you need?’ or, if continually clicking “are you trying to make me mad?” or “what is your problem?”

1 Like