Current ToS and Vanilla gameplay

Will current ToS be used against Vanilla gameplay/behaviour? Or will it reflect the rules back then.

Clearly the obvious remains unchanged, no threats etc

But theres been 0 clarification on things that are Vanilla only, that would be actionble now, but wasn’t then.

• Warlocks dropping Infernals in lowbie areas.

• Mind control to break armour, or put into unressurectable spots.

• Safespotting, (Spots where guards dont even aggro at all, so they dont evade bug)

• Polymorph mobs to full HP

• Ungoro rats and their unscrupulous behaviour (collusion, blackmail, bribery,) It really happens.

• Goblin City assassinations

• Hunters using dodgy pets (Still in game in latest beta)

…just to name a few.

1 Like

As in the Devilsaur Mafia?

Polymorphing mobs is already out I know that one

2 Likes

Most of those I’m actually not too worried about, but I do wish they’d crack down a little on the Un’goro stuff. I’ve already heard from multiple guilds their plans to collude and it’s a bummer. “ReD iS DeAd” but then people work together with the opposite faction. Makes me sick.

2 Likes

They are 100% going to use today’s ToS. I don’t think that is even negotiable.

2 Likes

Can we rooftop camp?

Only actionable one on the list and was in Classic and will be now. Now usually the person doing it (usually a version of rooftop camping) is either warned or moved by the GM so it’s not a big thing but it is indeed actionable and was in Classic, With flying mounts in current game on PvP servers they ignore it due to the PvP solution but as in classic it actually requires an exploit (wall climbing) it is (and will be) indeed actionable.

Wasn’t it always against the TOS to collude with opposite faction on a PvP server? Seems like it would be relatively obvious to spot since we already know what goes and on and where it goes on. The predicted behavior, when observed, should be punished. But that’s the only thing from OP’s list that I think is questionable.

Nick name coined from popular private servers.

It can be the mafia, but it’s also the leather thieves colluding to steal from other groups lol

We have a new soft population playing now. Of course all those things will be actionable.

Iirc you could also MC people and take their armor/weapons off. I wonder if that’ll be in the game lmao