Current State of Arms Warrior

PvP talent Greater Mortal Strike: Smash the puny dress wearing mouth breather neck beard for 100% of the targets health. Upon landing a killing blow you will /spit. #ZugZug

6 Likes

I think your choice of adjectives are ironic.

2 Likes

Execute is an ability meant to finish off someone, but apparently it should feel like you’re attempting it with a foam sword. I agree 100% Execute should hit A LOT harder than it does now.

8 Likes

This is about to get spicy! Please elaborate.

Give us an F for the loss of full rage execute crits.

Execute should feel good to push, and perhaps procs of Sudden Death should also make it a critical hit. Other classes have similar mechanics they can get with regards to changing the way procs function, and I feel Sudden Death should likewise have that same kind of benefit to it.

Arms as a whole needs serious attention but the dev’s don’t care. Blizzard got our money and they won’t buff us cause the other classes whine louder in PvP than we do despite them having a full toolbox and us having a talented stun and nothing else.

It needs to be reworked back to Legion mastery, for one, so that we can not have a literally dead secondary stat (which also totals up about 20-30% of our total dps for some pathetic reason). It would be fine if Deep Wounds stacked up bleed damage like it used to, but in its current state its so trash its laughable.

7 Likes

With WB being on a 30-45s cd? That’d be horrid.

It’s not a dead stat though.

warbreaker? It is on a 45 second cooldown, less if you talent for it.

And if you don’t take AM, you’re a bad joke, which turns it to around 27-30s.

I still don’t know why they nerfed executes rage refund just before BoD came out. Does anyone else remember that? They just did it with no reasoning and no compensation.

6 Likes

The balancing team is not the same as the team that fixes bugs. Arms execute refund was broken because of SS. Two separate actions, without communication, done simultaneously.

2 Likes

Exactly as 2 monkeys would do.

3 Likes

First sentence. Arms warrior does not live up to class fantasy. Stop reading. Moving on.

3 Likes

And “/class specialization description”. As for “class fantasy” Blizzard thinks its an important part of the game. I for one don’t agree. For the sake of trying to be constructive unlike your comment… I put it in there! I know for a fact you have experience when in comes to Warriors! Why waste time being facetious? Change is needed and I’m sure you have valuable input.

35 Likes

Yikes at the same person liking your post 22 times

5 Likes

Big yikes. Not sure if I should thank them or tell them to shoo.

2 Likes

This guy

What I don’t get 22 likes?

49 Likes

Sorry I had to. As a fellow guild member. #Yikes. Just trying to support your cause.

Not necessary!

I will now bless you with likes

2 Likes

I gave you my likes. @Guild give him likes.

1 Like