Currency Conversions Coming with Patch 4.4.0 on April 30

1 Like

Thats what they say but its not what it happening on beta or ptr. On both its going at 47 silver per point. Blizz always likes to say 1 thing and do another like how they said arena points wouldnt convert till prepatch but they did like a week ago.

4 Likes

Could possibly change. I wouldn’t risk it imo, you never know with this company.

2 Likes

You right, I wouldn’t risk it. Just stating what it is currently doing differs from what they said.

2 Likes

Why can’t I buy wrathful gear right now before the Honor point revamp then? The post states it’s possible to buy wrathful with honor before pre patch. There’s only 3 days left until then, is there going to be a ninja fix before tuesday morning or what.

3 Likes

How much honor will the wrathful arena gear cost during pre-patch?

1 Like

I guess arena players get to kick rocks, arena points wiped, no comment from blizzard.

Sick

4 Likes

Blizzard, please restore players arena points. It seems to me that arena points are the sweatiest if not most difficult game currencies to get. You can’t buy them directly like you can gold. You need to find partners to play. It’s more than logging and looking for dungeon que.
For what it’s worth I’m just an average and avid PvP player. From my perspective the way you treat PvP outcomes contributes to the destruction of the already tiny player base. I expected to spend points to buy a second weapon and had hopes to buy the 277ilvl I failed to get during the season. With any notice, I would have bought down to use the points rather than get nothing, or measly honor or gold conversions.

While I’m at it, rating locks on the main set is absurdly punitive for a lot of players. Take them off. Besides combating complicated game play and meta comps, unnecessary gear walls only serve to lessen the PvP participation.

6 Likes

Their communication around prepatch and Cata in general has been…thin…at best. I’m not even directly impacted by this particular change, but it feels like it falls in a bucket of communication issues and just general minimalism.

And yes, I’m sure as the other poster said it does stem in part from a too-small team juggling too many issues, but what energy/time the team does have seems to be largely invested in SOD.

1 Like

lol imagine not using the points knowing the season was ending and then blaming blizzard because you failed to spend the points even tho you where given warning about the season ending every time a season ends the points reset

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

blue poster literally said points reset with the LAUNCH of 4.4

4 Likes

Imagine not using your points before the date that hasn’t occurred yet. Oh surprise reset with no notice.

Almost as if they put things in motion and didn’t tell the community the right information as they copy and pasted old patch notes…

4 Likes

Word for word, and 4.4.0 has not been released yet.

8 Likes

can we get some answers in regard to our arena points?

4 Likes

Request denied.

Blizzard employees are likely laughing at the community for their screw up.

2 Likes

Spirit Shards were not converted to Honour. I suppose this is in line with what happened on original cata.

Well, they ended up doing 35 silver per excess honor point, rather than the copper they’d announced, so that was nice at least, dunno what clown thought the copper was a good idea to begin with, but I’m glad to see they went with how it was. It’s not like it was broken, unless you’d been farming it since day one of Wrath, even then, if you spent that much time on it, you deserve it.

I also figured with the conversion, we’d stop getting Stone Keeper Shards, cause I’ve run some dungeons, and I’ve gotten more of those, so I’m not sure why even convert them if you’re still able to get them. Unless that’s a bug, in which case… convert them again. :smiley:

So what do I do with all these heroism badges I’m getting from questing in Northrend zones?

Can you shed some light on why some bosses in heroic dungeons are dropping stone keeper’s shards still, while some are giving honor?