Cupcake Squad 11/11 Heroic 2/11 Mythic LFM

Cupcake Squad was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders, who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations.

We are looking for:

All Classes and roles will be considered. We are getting prepped for next tier and have flexibility in classes and roles.

Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we’re a fit for one another. Upon completion, you’ll receive full membership and all the benefits that come with it.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST)

What we expect from our raiders:
Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you’re a shoe in!

What you can expect from us:
We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don’t look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game.

You may also reach me via my Real ID: Gorino#1318
If I’m unavailable, you may also contact
Edainne (Guild Leader): Trini#1551
Darick: Darick#1588

3 Likes

Specifically, we are looking for either a windwalker monk or elemental shaman who can comfortably heal, or any hybrid dps with a tank spec.

1 Like

Looking for more friends. PST.

Still Searching

Looking for more friends

Looking for more friends. PST.

We have cookies. There may even be a cake.

Still looking for more! If any of the above has interested you (including the cake and cookies) send us a message and let’s chat :smiley:

Looking for more friends.

Are you a nice person who also likes friends? PST!

WE NEED SOME DEEPS!

Also why does this thing want a full body

Still looking for some DPS to round out our crew going into next tier

LF 1-2 healers that can offspec dps when needed.

Still looking for DPS too!

wowee! A great guild recruiting!

Oh wowee! we’re looking for more!

Xymox down. Looking for 9.1 friends

What classes are you looking for?

How full are you on Unholy DKs and Ele/Resto Shaman?

Hit me up in game, still looking to fill a few spots including a healer/dps

Still looking for mythic raiders

What class/spec are you looking for?

We are looking for the following:
1 healer
good dps :smiley:
and one big weinie juicer per Thiccorita