Ctrl Alt Del 3/9 M LF Holy Priest/ MAGE/BOOM/SPRIEST/ELE SHAM Any Ranged dps!

We have been raiding as a guild since BC and have a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 4 core raiding groups for BfA.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Group Zer0: 10:30pm-1:30am Server time Tue/Wed/Thur

Current recruiting needs:

Group Zer0
Tank: No current need
Healer: Holy Priest/Resto Sham
DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, ELE Shaman, Feral Druid, and any other exceptional dps

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan We offer mythic + groups every day, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Still looking for Boomy and Ele!

As always looking for more!

i’m tired of pugging mythic and am interested in trial for your mythic raid.
resto/ele

Hi! I’m not looking to raid as I am an alliance main but would love to join the guild with my few horde toon, holy pally and rogue. I raid semi hardcore on alliance and would just like a good community I can level my horde toons and eventually do something mythic + and pvp. I’m friendly easy going and get a long with everyone. I would love to speak to more with someone about this. My bnet is Lokko#11656

Still looking for a mage peeps!

1 Like

WTB Mage Food. For Raiding Purposes, along with your attendance.

Looking for more, we don’t bite…

1 Like

Need a mistweaver yesterday

Still looking

Still looking for more peeps