[CS Lounge] - Sword and Shield!

I am very happy about being able to hide bracers & gloves. The hiding of the chest piece is okay. If I hide mine it will be because I have a nice shirt I wish to show off.

1 Like

900 posts!
More Moonkin please!

Haha, I loved (well, maybe not given the last frame :wink:) the newest Dark Legacy Comic on that: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/673

I call it now. We will see a bunch of characters wearing only black mageweave leggings.

4 Likes

I just wish they would relax the xmog restrictions just a bit more and include more grey & white gear. I have found very nice looking ones over the years that I would love to use for xmog.

I started playing right before they introduced xmog and I used to have a normal set of gear for everyday use and then a set just for appearances. When I wouldn’t have to be out fighting, I would usually don my appearance set.

2 Likes

Oh, boo. Been excited for Bloodlines 2 since the announcement, excitement dead because 2020 release.

The incidents leading to the ruling in People vs. Ramona Santorelli and Mary Lou Schloss in New York State law took place in my neighborhood. However, I think Blizzard has this “covered” and the results will not be the same.

HEB sells a Chocolate Drink that tastes like Yoo Hoo, and the sell it by the gallon.

??? I am confused. I just learned about this last week, and I loved the first game.

You say that like it’s a good thing. :nauseated_face::wink:

Great mod. I have some 1000 hours in 7 Days. I mostly spend time building massive structures. Last one was modeled on an underground Russian bunker.

1 Like

Haha, that’s what my brother does a lot of. Tower that reaches the artificial ceiling, carve out a mountain and discover a bug where it doesn’t all collapse, decide he’s going to make the “whole world” flat and paved.

When I play alone or with the sister and nephew, I’m usually trying to maximize my knowledge to build things (made all the vehicles in A17.2, with the sister having a blast in the 4x4 and the nephew taking off in the gyrocopter). When I play with the brothers and sister-in-law, I usually do a lot more of the farming / cooking type stuff, because one brother mines, one clears buildings, and the sister-in-law plans and builds up the base(s).

T minus 5 hours to a brand new nice and clean lounge

I am avidly trying to put off cleaning today. But my wife is getting upset, as I am home 4 days a week. She thinks that translates to I have more time than her on the weekends. Technically, sure. But I also work 16 hours Sat and Sun, so Monday is pretty much a wash and wasted day.

Alas I should probably go and clean. Happy wife happy life, or something like that. But for the life of me I can’t think of what she would complain about. I take the kids to their appointments. I take them to their extra circulars and work, I cook dinner 5 nights a week, I get up and make her breakfast 5 days a week.

I need a spa day lol

2 Likes

I thought I posted in the other thread whups.

Edited so I’m not actually double-posting:

Looks like Blizzard released the first two Warcraft RTS’s on GoG.com today. Guess what I’m doing all day? XD

3 Likes

I saw that. Did t even know what GoG was until about 2 or 3 weeks ago haha.

Do wish it was bnet though.

My brother made an account on GoG when they announced Diablo. Sadly, he just deleted the account last night. Apparently they spam the email address with every offer, and no amount of trying to change settings to unsubscribe and get no emails was getting anywhere. =/

My dog is really sick. I took her to the vet and he said it’s her pancreas. He thinks maybe a tumor. I want to try and wait for an ultrasound. He warned us she may not have that long.

I don’t know what to do and she can’t tell me what she wants.

2 Likes

Pressing like seems so wrong here, but I pressed it to show some support.

I am so sorry you are going through this. When I moved here 6 years ago, my chihuahua Zeus got sick. He was pooping and vomiting blood. He had gotten a hold of a dead mouse the week I stayed at my mom’s house between moving out of our place and finishing my semester at college. She was surrounded on the backside by field, so always had a field mouse problem. Solution? Arsenic.

Unfortunately he got enough to do irreparable damage. I felt no less guilt signing the papers to put him down.

I hope, I truly hope with all my heart that she is ok, and that the worst case was a misdiagnosis. Will be keeping you and her in my thoughts.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, Aryalanthu. It is one of the hardest parts of being the guardian of an animal, the choices we have to make for them when they can’t tell us what they need/want. <3

4 Likes

Thank you. I truly appreciate it. The veterinarian did say it was only his suspicion due to the blood work up and that he couldn’t really know unless more tests were done. One good thing is she still has an appetite. She can’t stand or walk to her bowls but she will eat and drink if the bowls are brought to her. That is encouraging.

I am hoping the shots that were given today ease her pain like they are supposed to. She seems to be resting somewhat comfortably on her favorite blanket. Hopefully, the ultrasound will have better news than we think.

5 Likes