[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Happy day of birth! May your work be free of crashing. :boom:

3 Likes

Happy birthday old man

3 Likes

Still a pup right?

I’ve learned that I’m a bear though so cub it is.

2 Likes

It’s Florida weather here. :unamused:

It’s funny how burger tastes vary. I don’t care for In ‘N’ Out, but I go out of my way for Five Guys. My brother is okay with Five Guys, but would rather hit In ‘N’ Out. (Neither of us is a fan of Smashburger. I generally use them only to get a shake at the mall food court.)

1 Like

Happy happy birthday Merdrah

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

2 Likes

Man, we have place out here called Fat Guys Burgers. They are divine.

Not trying to advertise, but if you look into it yourself your mouth will water.

1 Like

Me too!
Thoughts put towards an uneventful day. Anything nice or awesome is a plus but I won’t be greedy and ask for it.

1 Like

I will be greedy for you. Here is to a spectacular birthday weekend

1 Like

I’ll see how long I can get away with sitting back and watching Galaxy’s Edge videos.

2 Likes

Oh, has anyone else seen trailers for Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding? My sister-in-law’s cousin posted a meme with that, and watching one trailer was goose-bump worthy. Definitely keeping an eye peeled when that shows up (PS late this year, apparently), since my brother has the PS4.

Ok, the breeze kicked in and is pushing the moisture out.
/starts to feel better

It’s 1am here, and 88% humidity. Not a cloud in the sky. I think it was Tuesday we’d already hit 94% mid day.

So before my birthday ends…

Sets up a table with a collection of Gnomes and Moonkin. All unbound with the exception of bows on their heads
/walk away

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UPDATE on the light-saber for you.

Go to ultrasabers, had a bunch of 501st, Rebel Legion and Saber Guild people tell me that is a good place to go.

3 Likes

Happy (late?) Birthday!!

2 Likes

I’ve heard of that site and a few more. I looked at saberforge the other day. Right now I’m leaning towards no in regards to the high impact sabers as I don’t think I’ll be doing anything that needs it.

Also, I got to try the Last Dab from Hot Ones a few hours ago. I was expecting it to kick down but it just stung for a bit. Good flavor but the bite kicks in too fast to appreciate it.

Happy birthday, Merdie! :heart:

3 Likes

Hug Gnomes.

Happy Belated Birthday, Merdrah! I hope you had a good day.

2 Likes