[CS Lounge] Summer Party

So wife said Aladdin was good. A lot better than she expected. Will Smith did enough with the genie to be Will Smith without trying to be or diminesh Robin Williams.

It is my favorite Disney movie and she said I would like it. Might have to give it a shot.

1 Like

Personaly i was satisfied with the last episode i thot they couldve done it in 2 episodes instead of one. Fun fact grey worm went on a suicide mission anyone not native to the island of nann i think will be killed by the butterflies there deadly to non natives.

Sadly, it isnā€™t, necessarily, but itā€™s also not dangerous to her once itā€™s put down. Iā€™m assured that I can let her out of her hiding place immediately afterward. Iā€™m still inclined to see how sheā€™ll do on a short drive at that time, instead, however.

Iā€™ve never seen the show but I kinda want to just based on this post:
https://zhanael.tumblr.com/post/185158861912/literally-every-episode-of-my-cat-from-hell

I feel like it would be too depressing for me though XD

I havenā€™t seen an episode yet that was depressing and Iā€™ve seen almost all of them, That cartoon link that you posted doesnā€™t depict the show in itā€™s entirety.

The guy is actually an expert on cat phycology and gets to the root of the owners problem and some of the problems are quite deep but he always finds a way to find out what is bothering the cat and brings them back together, Heā€™s amazing.

Edit: Also you have to take it at face value because we all know that ratings is what the TV networks are after.

Going to be a long night.

Kittin!

3:45
Brief shot of their Porg puppets.
1 Like

I didnā€™t necessarily mean depressing as in actually sad, just how it would make me sad to see so many people who didnā€™t know how to take proper care of a cat. XD

1 Like

As a cat person myself, I donā€™t think anybody knows how to properly care for a cat. Because it amuses those spiteful little fuzzballs to withhold that information. They think itā€™s funny to watch us try.

8 Likes

Spent the day yesterday cooking and swapping harddrives for my computer, and did manage to get in a game of Battletech to boot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every time I turn around, every time, our fuzz all is in my spot. Either on our bed or the couch

There are so many available spots and she has to be where I go.

And then she looks at me like how bloody dare you when I love her.

1 Like

Dauth bought me an overlocker. It is amazing!

5 Likes

This is so true. My Blake is a perfect example of this. XD

In other news, evidently thereā€™d been a tornado warning in my area yesterday, but Iā€™d been completely oblivious to the storm while we were playing D&D on Discord. It wasnā€™t until I realized the rolling thunder wasnā€™t in the game that I got up to see the greenish sky and frequent lightning and rain bands. At that point I just sorta shrugged and went back to gaming because I could tell it wasnā€™t going to get worse where I was and the party (all of us level 8 and dual-classed) was fighting a CR11 demon. We almost wiped. It was great.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a serger for NA peoples. Itā€™s neat some of the fancy stuff you can do with one. I took an advanced class in them ages ago. I still have the samples here somewhere.

1 Like

Thereā€™s heat advisories for us today. High is expected to hit 100F. I spent Saturday and Sunday with a low-grade fever 100.2-100.6F. I am prepared? (Iā€™m guessing I was fighting off a summer cold, but Iā€™m also watching it as a possible symptom of the ongoing anemia.)

My daughter and son-in-law got really lucky with their cats. The femaleā€™s worst behavior was clawing at the couch, and we added enough scratching posts and cat trees with scratch pads to divert that quickly. The male wasnā€™t fixed and in the year-and-a-half that they had him, never once sprayed or demonstrated bad behavior.

Only after they moved and were trying to cram their 2 cats and dog in a single room, with 2 other cats in the same apartment, did his behavior go off, and he was thankfully re-homed with a co-worker who had no cats and plenty of space - and heā€™s doing great again.

Just weird, and creepy.

I wonder if thereā€™s a flip-side: What If Humans Had Eyes On Other Parts Of Their Head Like Animals?

(LOL, why does it bother me so capitalizing two-letter words in a ā€œtitleā€. Old-school grammar.)

Iā€™m going to be translating on stage at E3. Millions of people will see me on stage. What the heck.

6 Likes

For who???

WOW! Congratuations!

1 Like

NDA right now, but itā€™ll be very obvious.

1 Like