[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

And fonzie bear would say waka waka waka waka forever.

3 Likes

Oooh is it? I think I may do my AH rotation and then settle in to watch it. I’ve got a baby blanket I need to crank out before next weekend, so that gives me something to do while I work at that.

Plus, I can avoid the initial rush and work on in-game things later. Thanks for the heads up!

Go to your room.

4 Likes

Just grin with it and bear it drops mic.

2 Likes

Fozzie Bear. Fonzie was on Happy Days.

3 Likes

thats and his catch phrase was wocka wocka wocka.

1 Like

Ugh, here we go again. :unamused:

2 Likes

Game is so glitchy tonight. But expected when new things are added. Just gotta be patient. /deep breaths

• Titles removing/coming back
  • Activity progress going away/coming back
1 Like

It is! I saw it in theaters and sorta had given up hope of gleaning when it was coming to Disney+ some weeks afterward when nothing was really forthcoming. I figured it was still a couple months at best.

It’ll be good background noise tonight.

I didn’t get to see it while it was in theaters but man, I wanted to. Actually just finished watching it (with no progress at all on this baby blanket). So good, they did Chadwick justice.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or have the funky website changes been reverted?

Preemptive edit - Sorta. Looks like the Blizzard bar scrolls off the top of the screen when you scroll down, and the forum navigation bar parks itself at the top of the screen when you scroll up. I didn’t notice the changes until a moment ago, while I was at the bottom of a thread.

1 Like

9 Likes

Y’know… people can get inspiration from the weirdest places.

Take me, for instance. I now have grand ideas about a future home that stem from Power Washing Simulator of all games.

1 Like

I give up they just want to argue.

1 Like

I look forward to technology advancing to the point where a breathalyzer test must be passed before being allowed to post on forums, Facebook, Reddit, et al.

2 Likes

They have these inbuilt ones in certain cars as a court-ordained punishment in my country and what happens is they get their “not smart friend” to blow it for them and now instead of one reckless drunk driver we have an accomplice with a drunk driver.

I can totally see the same thing happen when you’re required to drink your Verification Munster Can™ :smiley:

3 Likes

Omg I love his videos.

1 Like

Huh… well that’s unfortunate. Only just realized the website gift claim option is gone.

Under Account Overview now, it seems?

https://account.battle.net/overview

That’s always been there, AFAIK. I mean the website function of the gift claim on the launcher.

https://us.account.blizzard.com/gifts/

The webpage still exists, but I don’t see an easy way to get there anymore, used to just be able to click the option under the battletag drop down.

1 Like

Does the new car dance!

6 Likes