[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

I do like the Ghost Pepper tater chips from Trader Joe’s :slight_smile:

I don’t care for anything Trader Joe’s.

Confirmation that we will be able to use Chromie Time up to level 60 starting with Phase Two of the pre-patch (available 15 NOV 2022).

However, the ability to choose the Shadowlands timeline will not start until Dragonflight launches.

If you’d like to select a different Timewalking Campaign, simply speak to Chromie again. Beginning with phase 2 of the Dragonflight pre-patch, Timewalking Campaigns will scale to level 60. The Shadowlands campaign will be available as a new option for veteran players once Dragonflight launches.

Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23873862/dragonflight-new-adventurers-needed-at-exiles-reach

3 Likes

does that mean we can still do the intro quest for Shadowlands, up till Nov 28th when DF launches? cause i kinda wanna do that for some reason that i cannot figure out. .-. just need to tie up some loose ends before i faction change over…though part of me wants to wait and see if Blizz does a black friday sale for character services soon.

chances are though, that probably won’t be till around the end of the month.

1 Like

And (according to the in-game calendar) the Anniversary event starts on Sunday. So that bonus, DMF bonus, and Winds of Wisdom buff will mean excellent leveling XP next week, and great XP bonuses until just before DF launch.

Oh, wait. Didn’t I see the Winds of Wisdom buff ends on the 15th? (goes off to look that up)

Yep. Winds of Wisdom ends when Dracthyr become available. Makes sense, honestly.

2 Likes

Dragonflight will launch on 28 NOV 2022.

We should be able to do so still. I know they are doing away with Threads of Fate as an option, but just normal linear questing should remain.

link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-beta-development-notes/1278546/20

dunno why i thought the 25th. def need to get some sleep. =_=

yeah, i do remember hearing about that. what i’m wondering is…are we still able to do it if we so choose, or will we just be sent straight to Orobos and go from there? :thinking:

yeah, as much as i’d like to wait…i may cave and change early, just for the sake of this. :crazy_face:

Yes, you are correct, it ends once Phase Two of the pre-patch starts on 15 NOV 2022.

Don’t delay. The winds will shift once more when the new dracthyr Evoker becomes playable during the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch, and the experience buff will no longer be available.

Lolz, so decided to update some icons for my guild tabs and was changing the one for Cooking mats. After years of having it say Cooking for the tab, the game finally decided it was mature language and threw up an error. I understand it is due to the K-I-N-G part at the end (since we cannot have titles in names). Just found it a little odd that it decided to fuss about it after all this time.

Hope everyone having a great evening! Winter is officially here where I live now. Expecting snow starting tomorrow. Mountain passes could see close to 50cm tonight alone.

Current temperature outside is -2°C or 28°F for those that reside in the US. I heard some states down south in the US are due for snow too. So hope everyone stays safe!

2 Likes

That maybe due to me casting expeliarmius my snow south.

Just got finished watching the newest episode of “No ifs … buts”.

DW that snow sucked to move, even with a snow blower.

This bunch will be used to make a Reaper version of something between crushed red pepper and ground cayenne and used as a seasoning.

1 Like

Sounds delicious.

Heck yeah, maybe on a brisket or a pork butt?

1 Like

Brisket is best.

1 Like

Well thats interesting a beta wave went out. etter late then never.

3 Likes

trouble sleeping, so working on my paly. nearly 4am here and i still don’t feel all that tired. yeah, this is gonna be a rough one today. x_x

…Was trying to work on my weekly rounds of doing the anima quest with world bosses. Got to my last alt, world server was down. Tried logging in again and got in fine…but my UI layouts were wiped. Guess who learned her lesson and will be exporting the code after getting it redone this time?

1 Like