[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

…think i had one of those before. didn’t really care for it, but it was the pizza ones i think.

oh, and i settled on a Night Elf MB.

something Jesse Cox will probably tell Crendor in their next podcast.

Jesse: Packers had some questionable plays in their game against the Lions.
Crendor: Nah, nah, nah, nah no.

it should be amusing to listen to really…then again, those two are always amusing to listen to. xP

You now the saying!

Go Gnome or go home!!!

1 Like

Friday. I ran out of time today, so Friday when I grt in

I mean if the shoe fits…

It is a size 12.

Nothing more, nothing less haha

Edit. Also. T minus 2 hours to new lounge.

Like a phantom illegal use of hands early in the 4th that turned a 12 yard sack on 3rd and 10 into a 1st down? Or the other phantom illegal use of hands late in the game that allowed GB to run out the clock? Guess the D-Linemen gotta watch out for that new illegal hands to the chest rule. :roll_eyes::face_vomiting::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I might have to look up the calls and see how bad it was

There is something about shopping at Walmart that makes me want to crawl into bed and hide from the world for the rest of the day. Our local Super Center rearranged where things are in the grocery isles. Again.

I need a nap from trying to navigate my way around too many people just to find the stupid honey that wasn’t where any of the three associates told me it would be.

2 Likes

Both were pretty awful. The league actually came out today and conceded the second one was wrong.

And the one where they called hands to the face but it was the GB guy that did it. Grrr :lion:

I mean to be fair, neither team is my undefeated NINERS BABY!!!

Making chicken and dumplings for dinner.

well, see Crendor is a huge Packers fan…so that’s why he’ll likely be happy that GB won…though maybe he’ll feel the win was tainted, who knows?

Ok, so our potluck this month is Halloween themed. The hostess has the dessert covered. I am trying to come up with either a main or side dish for my contribution.

I had thought about this dish ( Diablo Eyeballs {Taco Meatballs} & Black Bean Pasta ), but finding the black bean pasta has not proved easy (at least at a reasonable price that is).

Hated the niners back in the day. But it’s nice to see them making a little noise this year. But I have a feeling the Rams will get it together.

My team, on the other hand, is vying for first place in the “reverse standings”, i.e. top pick in the draft. Miami Lphins – because this team has no D and no O.

I have a feeling the NFC West will be the place to be. To overtake the Niners though, they will need to win 3 more games than them at this point. Because even if they split the divisional series, the Rams will have to win by more than 23 points if they are tied at the end of the year. The way the SF defense is playing, I don’t see that happening.

The Walmart Supercenter where I live does that all the time. I spent over 30 minutes running around trying to find coffee. Asked four different associates, two told me it’s where it’s always been in the breakfast foods aisle, (coffee hadn’t been there for months), one told me in the same area as tea, NOPE, the other just sorta gave me a blank look, shrugged, “No idea”. I’ve gotten so frustrated at times I just drive the extra 15 or so miles and go to the one in the city next door.

1 Like

The countdown is on. Seven minutes remaining. So exciting.

My roommates baby looks like a drunk old man when he’s being burped.

1 Like

i know the feeling…there’s a lot of times my local grocer does that too…really irks me whenever they do that, cause i either spend half an hour trying to find it, getting more and more frustrated that i can’t find it, and end up going home without it, and a headache over the stress, or in the rare few best case scenarios, it gets moved a few isles over. sometimes, it’s in the same isle, just on the opposite shelf. (doesn’t always happen this way, but when it does, it’s so much better.)

i don’t know if race changing to a fem night elf was a smart idea, considering i’m on a RP server or not…but we’ll just have to wait and see. :confused:

that amuses me greatly for some reason, and i don’t know why.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.