[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

It was in the low to mid 90s (°F) yesterday. Today, it’s under 50. Whaddaheck!

2 Likes

woot, finished the war campaign on TT here. Now off to collect my heritage armor.

1 Like

yush! it worked! XD

/happydance

now i just gotta get to lvl 110 and unlock Allied races. xP

edit: think Orgrimmar is Stormwind, and Thunderbluff is Darnassus. so all i’d have to do next time, is do the fishing dailies in Stormwind as well as Undercity, since Darnassus isn’t too difficult. only one for Stormwind that might prove an issue, is “Thunderfalls” and even that can be remedied in a way.

3 Likes

It dropped something like 40 degrees here - I heard it raining last night. What a change! I like having to wear a jacket again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind it if we’d had a decent transition period. I like it when it’s in the 60s and low 70s, and we almost never get that here. It’s like it instantly swings from 90s to 40s.

3 Likes

I went to bed last night, it was 85 degrees, woke up to 41 degree temps. If you wanna get sick, this is how you get sick in Texas.

4 Likes

Yup we were not quite that bad north of you in Oklahoma but it was a severe swing fo sho

Boss is still in the hospital so she had me forwarding all her emails to her etc, and coordinating some people. Some are not happy about me doing it, but I don’t care.

When the number 2 person in charge of the entire facility comes to me for clarification and to ensure something is done right, and not them? All they need to know.

5 Likes

You learn something new every day. I didn’t know there was a downstairs portal room in Orgrimmar. I’ve never tried to use the portal to CoT on them so I hadn’t noticed it wasn’t up with the other portals. There is great expansion possibilities there.

3 Likes

okay, so…Nat’s Fishing Journal is no longer account wide, and can only be used on the character that bought it. plus it can’t be destroyed, nor can the quest be abandoned. kinda wish i knew that, before i bought it on my Monk, but c’est la vie. .-.

I’d report that as a bug. It’s been account-wide since it was introduced.

My sister-in-law prefers to play with someone over playing alone. My brother is a pilot and his current trip has him exhausted, so he can’t play. So I fill in, and we’ve got “baby” alts we play together. Those so-called baby alts are now 16 and 17. (For reference, my top three that I’ve leveled solo are 36, 30, and 28, but the rest are 15 and below.)

She ~hates~ the Barrens. Not exactly sure why, but that means our babies are undead and leveled entirely through Tirisfal and Silverpine.

Anyway, most people I’ve ever tried leveling with just didn’t jive with how I play. One preferred to be carried by a high-level, one obsessed with efficiency and wanted to skip stuff. With her, it’s more relaxed, do everything we can find, no rush to do more than enjoy ourselves. We’re in discord and she’ll up and ask a question like why we’re killing all these Agamand guys. I’m a huge quest dialog/letter/book reader, so I’m regularly telling her bits of story and lore.

2 Likes

I’m the lore and quest “expert” in my main guild. I’ve read the pages on why Draenei and Night Eves can’t be warlocks. I used to know where to do all the Night Elf Vanilla starting quests by quest name even though I only did them twice at most. I still may know some of them. My guild asks me first because it’s usually faster than googling it (so they say).

3 Likes

@Ruffle-yeah, the tome can only be used if you’ve got Pandaria Fishing, and that requires lvl 78…so it’ll likely be some time before i can use it just yet.

also, on a side note…i just learned Finduin summons Genji…a mini version of Genn…and he. is. adorable. :3

1 Like

Click him a couple times. He growls.

2 Likes

I remembered to order some HEPA filters for my air cleaner today. Going to try and get my Nightborne to 100 by bedtime. She is 94 right now. I hope to hit 110 with her this weekend and get the heritage armor.

Also, I won a DMF pet battle without looking at a guide!

2 Likes

i clicked him once, and he whimpered…

makes me wanna hug him…and squeeze him…and call him George.

gratz!

3 Likes

Got my 15th anniversary CE today. Was expecting it to be the usual CE-sized box, and assumed the Ragnaros statue was going to be comparable to the Diablo thumb drive from the D3 CE. Apparently, I need to clean off a larger spot.

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I figured it would be a nice size because it didn’t look tiny, but… it’s a lot bigger than I thought it would be. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m seeing a scalper on Sunday about a CE :confused:

I’m not doing too bad for two hours of sleep.

/vacuum BunnyGnome

1 Like