[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

When we were kids, after we’d retrieved the toy, we’d put a marble into the capsule, and abra cadabra, instant cat toy. :cat: :egg:

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree. Now the caramel ones, that is my fave Easter candy. Yum.

I can handle one or two original Cadbury eggs, but the caramel ones? I’ll eat them all.

2 Likes

I don’t care for the caramel eggs, and I can only handle a single Cadbury creme egg, maybe two. More than that and I start to feel unwell.

The Reese’s peanut butter eggs, though? I’ll eat those until they’re gone, tummy-ache be damned.

2 Likes

Yes it is.
Also sometimes wish I could get Böhme Weinbrandkirschen around here. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hmm, well this is interesting.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/windows-10-arm64-support-now-available/961628

Same. My teeth mutiny after two.

Okay…hear me out on this one, because this thing was A-Mazing!!!

4 Likes

[quote=“Tomten-arygos, post:1012, topic:907768, full:true”]

https://www.bavariasausage.com/proddetail.php?prod=Bohme%20Weinbrand%20Kirschen

This is not the site from whence my recent order originated, but this one is now bookmarked, as well. My order is being shipped from Germany, this one appears to be located in Wisconsin (close enough to me to possibly be a roadtrip… :thinking:).

2nd edit — … and I’m filling up yet another online shopping cart.

4 Likes

I survived my second vaccine shot for Covid-19. Both my back, and my left arm were so sore.

3 Likes

But how about your 5g connection? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m finally booked to get my vaccine! Kinda “jumping the queue” a bit, since apparently my disability doesn’t count, but with Dauth working for Health…

11 Likes

My second shot is in two days

5 Likes

I’m in the mood for curry something…

so i get a message out of the blue from an old Burning Crusade guildy/frend of mine
he said so you playing tbc the answer is yes of course i mean this is the dude i use to play 14 hours a day with as we dominated the realm of dalaran for the horde

1 Like

Been at work for 2 hours and feel like I have put in a double. It is a manual labor kind of day today.

It’s here finally! My new World of Warcraft T-Shirt from the Blizzard Gear Shop finally arrived. I got an XL size Alliance vs Horde shirt. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, this is odd. Went to log into the game, and my Battle.net app won’t launch and I get a ‘too many attempts’ error message. This might be the universe telling me to take a nap before work.

Edit - And, as usual, I complain about it, retry and log right in. Still taking a nap as soon as I run my dailies, though.

1 Like

…and shot #2.
/hug Gnomes

3 Likes
1 Like