[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Hope you get out of there to watch Got tonight Mast!

I’ve gotta say that I read all your posts and you work a lot of hours; Hopefully you can have a lot of time with your Family in the near future.

Cheers! :beers:

CLT: Charlotte International.

Come on, There’s plenty of leftovers!

2 Likes

Thanks. It is not a matter of getting out.

It is a matter of energy. I am dead. Leaving now but D E D dead.

Happy Easter to everyone! I hope everyone had a nice day. :rabbit:

We had an early morning with the kiddo and then spent the rest of the day shuffling him from house to house (he’s the first grandchild on both sides of our family).

Currently boiling blue crabs for the first time. Here’s to hoping I don’t accidentally give myself and the hubs food poisoning. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got a crab trap for catching them made from Chicken fencing and rubber coated to withstand the salty water; My wife LOVES Atlantic Coast Blue Crabs; We just had some last night at a Buffet we frequently go to; They deep fry them Cajun style.

Hope yours came out delicious!

3 Likes

May the masters of the universe cast an energy spell on you; Or better yet snuggle up with the wife; In any case I hope you get rest!

Cheers! :beers:

2 Likes

12 hour shift today.
I just ordered breakfast from Denny’s. Bad time but I hope they don’t screw it up.

1 Like

Metro 2033 Redux hates me X_X

Got some wargaming in today, which is always a good thing. Just been painting miniatures to kill the time. Finished a Pak 38 platoon yesterday, and working on a 75mm Infantry gun platoon right now.

Example of what I paint. This Panzer II is only a inch and 3/4 long.

9 Likes

They screwed it up. I got hash browns instead of bacon strips and they didn’t mix the syrup for the Dr. Pepper correctly. Way too watered down.

How was everyone’s Easter holidays? My initial plans fell through and made a pork loin for dinner. Dad wasn’t too happy.

Holy moly, just played a game of Risk of Rain 2 with my brother and nephew that lasted 258:22 (4.3 hours), and only ended through a concerted effort to kill my character. I’d picked up a collection of items that, under certain circumstances, caused a bug and could slow the game down to a crawl. (I think 1 frame per 10 seconds would be a generous guess.) Killing myself took some serious doing.

1 Like

I said hi to YOUR Mama Bear and you can’t do a thing about it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We had a good Easter. Daughter and her family came over. I made shepherd’s pie and brownies (with cream cheese) for dinner.

2 Likes

I hate it when that happens, You wait all that time and they screw up your order and usually don’t offer anything for your troubles; As for the Dr Pepper or any other sodas for that matter, I miss when they came in the glass bottles and they gave a glass of ice, That was when sodas were the best imo.

I can remember playing that when I was a kid and having to stop due to bedtime (Late 60’s early 70’s) and start where we left off the next night until someone would win.

Good Thanks! Plenty of leftovers, Come on over and have some! :meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::cut_of_meat:

1 Like

So out of curiosity, I just had a look, and… It appears that the cat who I believe is my cat’s sister is still up for adoption. She’d been there for six months now, so I’m very very tempted. Especially now that I’m actively looking for work again, I feel like having a companion for Blake would be a good idea.

6 Likes

Companion, accomplice… potayto, potahto…

4 Likes

Somehow managed. To watch Got last night. Still pissed they are not an hour and a half like they said, but it will be a short season? Really?

Then I promptly rolled over and did not move until I opened my eyes this morning. I am still tired and I still really hurt, but at least I am off today.

Nothing planned at all for the day. Just the way I like it.

2 Likes