[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Going to have to be enough for Glaxi too. Might as well send all three for him too

1 Like

Holy Gnomes, Batman!
The new patch and fighter for Smash was released today and Nintendo’s servers are capping out. All it’s handling is patch distribution too.
People think Blizzard has problems

:grin:

I , like Scuba, openly admit to being exceedingly fond of froo-froo drinks.

And I would get Vrak Godiva. Glax likes Lindt. Me? I’m not a chocolate snob. I love me some Hershey’s. Europeans, Aussies, and Canadians don’t consider American chocolate real chocolate. I can eat them all

6 Likes

And in other news. Since i can’t post this on FB yet, and I know Kittin can keep a secret, upcoming Wulf grandpup will be called ( not sure of the spellings yet) Gabbi and properly named Gabrielle. She’s due mid August.

10 Likes

Malibu coconut rum, royal chambord, pineapple juice. I was introduced to it about two weeks ago, and hoooooooly crapola
 it’s like liquid cotton candy. Just not quite as sweet.

3 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(It won’t let me post with just the excited squeal, so here, have some words)

6 Likes

Haven’t tried the Chambord before. What does it taste like? I usually just drink Malibu, OJ, & pineapple juice.

Here is one of my fave drinks to mix up:

• shot of Southern Comfort
  • shot of Vodka
  • OJ
  • Pineapple Juice
  • splash of grenadine
  • splash of tonic

serve stirred, over ice

2 Likes

Late night burger and shake with the friends = <3

2 Likes

What a way to kick off my birthday–thunderstorms. XD;

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRANDRIEL! I hope you have a great day. :slight_smile:
I for one, love thunder and lightning, we very very rarely get it here in CA.

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s raspberry. But I’m a sucker for anything raspberry, so I might just be biased.

Hmm, well that would be a bit of a different flavor than I am used to in my drinks. I might try it one day though. Thank you for the info about it.

'Tis funny though. My drink of choice in my wilder & younger days was double shots of Bacardi 151 with a Coke chaser. But I get picky when it comes to what flavors are in mixed drinks. /shrug

Up until my introduction to it, I’d usually do the Malibu and pineapple with cranberry, instead. Oddly, I found that one to be noticeably sweeter than the chambord.

Though I admit I’m not as much a savant for liquors, it’s a bit enjoyable to impart some intriguing concoctions when I come across/sample them. Hopefully you don’t get sucked into the same rabbit hole I did. x.x

I lost count after seven, that first night

1 Like

Aaaaaaaa thank you <3

Thank you, too! And I love them too–I just love that they started close to midnight. :stuck_out_tongue: Mostly just rain and wind here, though it’s getting stronger as it moves eastward.

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Even the sky wants to show how excited it is for you haha.

May your day be everything that you wanted.

(plus some tasty loot wouldn’t hurt, either)

3 Likes

In my wilder days, yeah. I lost count many a night at the E-clubs in Hawaii. My partaking of drinks now is MUCH milder and WAY less often.

1 Like

Thank you kindly, Llammy! I’m looking forward to heading out to the Blue Bell Creamery.

4 Likes

Here is something for all of you to enjoy.

3 Likes

omg I’m in love with this.

2 Likes