[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Perhaps not fried chicken, but now you got me thinking back to Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid:

Have to say, I am very happy about the hiding gear via xmog updates in 8.2. No more gloves & bracers messing everything up. But most importantly, we can hide the chest piece and show off our shirts!

1 Like

Now I am going to have to go get some chicken!

2 Likes

Welcome back Alvie. We missed you

2 Likes

Man Kyzara. Right there. Hankering for a hunk o

I love it. Childhood fo sho right there. Thanks for that memory

1 Like

You’re welcome. It was the first thing to come to mind soon as Thundertotem said “hankering”. I could hear the song in my head. We had some great shows in the 70s and early 80s. Ahh, nostalgia …

2 Likes
5 Likes

My leg and hip pain has come back with a vengeance. I went to the doctor today and he says it is probably bursitis. I have to go for x-rays and blood work where they will also check for, and hopefully rule out, arthritis.

Okay, maybe I’m totally missing some link somewhere, but what is the easy way to get to the Forum Code of Conduct from a page?

There used to be a link at the bottom, I think, but with these discourse forums, I can’t even get to the bottom unless I’m in a thread. (The whole continual loading drives me batty.)

I was actually on another subforum (Classic Discussion) that doesn’t even have a welcome thread stickied. I remembered there being a rule about not calling for Blizzard or Blues in the title of the thread, but couldn’t remember if that was in the Code or if that was an added thing in the Welcome stickies. I wound up coming here to Customer Support to find the sticky WELCOME TO THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FORUM! just to find the link to the Code of Conduct. That seems rather convoluted.

Anyone have an easier way than bookmarking the link? (Because, IMO, it should be one of the easiest things to find for anyone posting on the forum.)

Oof, here’s hoping it responds to treatment.

You’re definitely right, there used to be a link at the bottom of the old forums to get to the CoC.

They’ve got a somewhat generic version that you can search for in the Support search link which will get you this one:

But I much prefer the longer version that used to be linked at the bottom. The only way I can find it now is via a google search (as I don’t tend to keep bookmarks). Here’s that one:

Hmmm, I might just go see if it has been reported over in the Website Bug Report forum then. The one I see linked in this forum’s sticky is https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/?utm_source=Internal-CSForum&utm_medium=PostingSticky&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution (which seems to resolve the same as your link found from a google search).

EDIT: Oh, and it looks like the " Using the words “Blizzard”, “Blue”, or any community team members’ name in a thread topic is frowned upon. " is specifically stated only in the Welcome Thread, which Classic Discussion does not have such a sticky.

Thumps herself upside the head…Stay off of general…stay off of general.

5 Likes

You need to be vaccinated to go there.

4 Likes

If General Discussion made you queasy…stay out of the Classic forums.

8 Likes

Gonna sort hobby paints again, toss out the old and dried ones.

1 Like

If it is bursitis load up on ibuprofen. 800 MG every 12 hours.

That will keep the anti inflamitory agent in your system at a relatively constant level.

That is what the nurses at work told me when j had a nasty shoulder flare uo of it.

1 Like

hhmmmm??? Glad I read that a second time. The first I read it as “Gonna sort hobby pants again, toss out the old and dried ones.” Was wondering if you had a continence problem :rofl:

4 Likes

lol

7 Likes

BTW, I just bought the Stranger Things D&D set. Came with 2 Demogorgan minis.

4 Likes

I had to re-read it, too. I thought he said he was going to be sorting bobby pins.

@ Mastadôn - I was given a prescription for an anti-inflammatory medication. I just haven’t been able to pick it up. I got a ride to the doctors and the person needed to leave when I got out so no lab work or x-ray’s either. I may go myself early tomorrow if I feel better. I’m really glad I got a ride today and didn’t drive myself. I was in a lot of pain after the doctor’s movement tests, like I thought I might be.

1 Like