[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Sitting in my car don’t want to turn the radio off. Really digging Motley Crue new song The Dirt.

In other news decided it time to break out the BBQ for dinner tonight. Something simple. Burgers.

4 Likes

Got Ashes of Al’ar last night!! Well, the person I was mount-running with, and he gave it to me. I love my little fiery bird trails.

In celebration, we ran Mogu’shan Vaults 4 times on different characters to try to get him the astral cloud serpent. It didn’t drop, but we had a good time.

7 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

I just spent the last hour and a half fighting in Drustvar at the invasion.

I have not been playing much. Ok d of burned out. But I forgot how much fun wpvp can be.

That was a blast

4 Likes

I’m coming up on 45 years this August. :smiley::couple::two_hearts::bow_and_arrow:

7 Likes

Legally 6 on July for me but together 15

5 Likes

June will be 23 years for me & hubby. Guess 3rd time really was the charm (for us both).

5 Likes

LOL, all these anniversaries, and I’m at 23 years unmarried. Funny thing about that is I got a call today asking me for contact or location information on my ex for property reclamation. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

End of May will be 39 years for me.

5 Likes

My partner and I are at 2 years on July 17th. I feel like a piker now. >_>

5 Likes

I’ve been watching on VRV… but also subtitled yeah XD

Did some hobby stuff today to kill time. Made about 50 15mm Hedgerows, just waiting for the glue to dry. My compressor adapters came in, so I’m gonna be firing up my airbrush soon.

3 Likes

Well the grill is cooling down. Burgers were a huge hit. My wife does not like charcoal cooked BBQ. She prefers propane, but the tank was empty. Luckily when I bought it, I bought a duo, so I can do both.

She destroyed her charcoal burger haha.

My youngest was out front playing. His friend asked if I could cook her a burger too, just from the smell haha. Unfortunately I did not make enough to cook another. Or I would have happily.

Now sitting back relaxing, waiting for raid time to go check this new joint out.

1 Like

All Gnomes are silly
Most are tasty
Some are crazy
Few are cute (fewer than they think)

Sometimes I wake up to weird thoughts.

1 Like

can’t read tonight…

You weren’t wrong. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fixed that for you…

5 Likes