[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

I’ve heard that those are picking up traction.

Installed Blender today and watching the Blender Guru tutorials. I think I am gonna be getting back into 3d Modeling (I haven’t touched it since the mid 90s with 3d Studio R4).

1 Like

Noooo. Was well on my way to knocking one of my 3 16s left I need tk time off my list and the internet went out. Noooooo

1 Like

Sucks when that happens.

I normaly do normal escape rooms and theres this VR place that opened up in my home town and is offereing 2 assins creed rooms 1 egyptian and 1 greek https://gameovr.ca/pricing/

2 Likes

Finally downloaded Disney+ and watched the first episode of the Imagineer series. So awesome to see the wall the CMs signed inside the Matterhorn.

The service doesn’t like my VPN. As expected.

2 Likes

Disney+ hates my VPN too, along with every single blizzard service lol

I’ve been able to log into Blizzard games with my VPN without an issue.

Getting Disney+ today. I can finally get caught up with the Madolorian.

1 Like

I can’t decide if I should watch it piecemeal or save it for a binge watch at the end of the year tbh

Did watch Star Wars A New Hope yesterday though haha

I watched the first 3 episodes over my sister’s house. Me and Dad was hooked. They have a package deal I’m signing up for. Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN for $12.99 a month. Dad is quite excited to get ESPN. Also, I just ordered him a Firestick for his TV too for Christmas.

1 Like

Not gonna lie. My brother in law gave me his login haha

Don’t need the ESPN or Hulu personally. Just the Disney access.

I just now dinged 120 on Rufflebottom. The armory is still showing me as 115, but with a piece of Benthic gear equipped.

3 Likes

that’s nothing. it’s still showing my lvl 120 (iLvl 398) Human hunter as a lvl 74 Night Elf Hunter, with a human portrait.

Oooo! If you change him to a Dwarf will he show as an Orc?

it’s entirely possible…i’ve long considered a race change, though i feel maybe i should finish working on the rep grinds before that…as the additional 10% is (somewhat) helpful.

Reg here, will possibly be race changed to a Night Elf at some point in time though, i’m still on the fence about it.

Yay! It has updated!

Monday! Monday! Gonna get down on Monday!

As we come to the end of a decade, let us remember where we were 10 yrs ago…

In 2010, the top “memes” involved a man in a shower who was also on a horse. Heckin double rainbows :rainbow::rainbow: and we’re still not sure what it means. Keanu was and may possibly still be sad. We also came very close to understanding how magnets worked :clown_face:

5 Likes

I hadn’t even met my current partner or my first girlfriend yet. I also had hair halfway down my back (which I finally cut off about 2 years ago after losing the battle for my hairline).

I don’t miss 2010 me terribly much. >_>

Not to be picky (or yes, I’m picky), technically the decade ends in 2020, not 2019.

1 Like