[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

You are not helping your argument any haha

1 Like

If you are, tell them I miss them.

hopefully by then, i’ll be more willing to drag myself through world quests. xP

though i may have to do the stories in Azsuna and Stormheim, just to get a bit of a headstart on the reps. i’m just about halfway through Honored with Dreamwardens and Highmountain. halfway through Friendly with Nightbourne, and neutral with the rest.

this is one of those things, that’s making me question what i’ve gotten myself into, and i may have to play some podcasts during this drudgery, just to break the monotony. .-.

Pardon an ignorant question. Do you not have BFA? The reason j ask is you are talji g about flying in Legion and that leads me tkk believe this is the case.

If you DO have bfa why focus on Legion flying at the moment.

I probably answered my own ignorant question though haha.

If you have BFA, I’d recommend leveling past 110 (assuming you’re doing it on Regnyl?), then going back. I found it pretty fast after 110, especially since knocking out world quests for additional rep was super easy.

1 Like

He’s been working on both BFA and Legion flight at the same time. :smile: And it’s on his 120, Horatio… I’ve been helping him out with parts of it at times. It’s probably easier trying different stuff to balance out the monotony!

4 Likes

Ahhh ok

At least the Legion rep part should be easier as didn’t they increase rep per WQ?

Ow.

That is all

Ow? Like an ice cream headache?

( >.> )

4 Likes

You and me both. Hopefully the MRI picked something up.

2 Likes

So… I got most of my money back and it says on the website that it was refunded but it also says it’s still pending return and my card is blocked from being used on the website for now. They didn’t refund the price of the protection plan. My guess is having a return open on a refunded item is why my card has been blocked but I can neither cancel it or complete it as they want. If it doesn’t clear by tomorrow morning, I’ll be contacting them.

I had the option to just ship the stupid thing back to Walmart but my printer has decided it cannot print properly anymore even after much troubleshooting so I may have to spend my refunded money on a new printer instead. Such a disappointment all around. And I thought i had gotten lucky finding a programmable 7 quart slow cooker and for a decent price. Instead, i got a scuffed up crock missing glaze in places and a lid that seemed to be from a smaller model and didn’t lay flat.

Sorry for my venting. Can I join the pillow fort?

3 Likes

and trust me, i am very grateful for your assistance in this manner

/prepares a spot for Arya as well as a mug of hot cocoa

you’re more than welcome in teh pillow fort.

3 Likes

Are you ok?

Not this time.

Some days are worse than other. Some are better. But I’m always in pain. And it gets to you.

5 Likes

You have my sympathy. I’ve had chronic pain since I was 6. It’s not a question of if I hurt but what part of me is hurting.

5 Likes

Thanks. I brought cookies and cinnamon rolls.

~makes self comfy and stuffs face with cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa~

It’s nice in here.

3 Likes

builds a bigger pillow fort and adds a catapult toss at you guys the skulls of my enemies.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

/launches a cow at Darthwraith, along with several other barnyward animals

1 Like

2 Likes

Basically, what you said. They’re trying to get to the bottom of it.

1 Like

~Me trying to help Regnyl~

I shouldn’t have ate all those cinnamon rolls…

7 Likes