[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

no, Sebastian was a crab. Lobster Mobster (from the animated series) was a lobster.

Nah mate. He was a crab.
:crab: :crab: :crab:

1 Like

To be specific Sebastian is a red Jamaican crab and a servant of king Triton, and also his main musical composer.

4 Likes

he’s also Ariel’s tutor and (if i’m not mistaken) guardian.

Seriously? I always thought that he was a lobster!

If he were a lobster, with the color red he’d be dead.

He doesn’t have a lobster tail, though. :lobster:

Most people including 6-year-old Bel think of Lobsters as red? >_>

1 Like

I’m so sorry to shatter 6-year-old Bel’s dreams. :smile:

1 Like

But but but 6-year-old Bel is adorable.

Much more so than mid-30s Bel.

2 Likes

Ok. Only one way tk resolve this. Blizzard give us all CS regulars a free account to Disney Plus so we can research and properly debate such things.

1 Like

I refuse to support the further Balkanization of online streaming, so I’ll pass. >_>

I’ll take 2 please.

That said I fully get your point. Way too many streaming services out there nowadays.

2 Likes

On how to save their save files because they dumped all their healing materia on her.
She was the only character on that roster that made sense as a healer based on personality. They couldn’t split it with others.

2 Likes

I guess I just don’t understand why Disney, with a 60% stake in Hulu, decided they needed to launch yet another service.

2 Likes

Because the House of mouse must prepare for the war of the streamers as only they can one streamer to rule them one streamer to bring them together and one streamer to destroy the rest that they were meant to save not destroy.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just a matter of time before sauron and sauramon become a disney princess. Count duku in a dress lol.

I shouldn’t be laughing while my voice is gone, but that gave me a good chuckle.

2 Likes

Man, the plot of The Little Mermaid would have been totally different with text messaging.

3 Likes

Unknown # to prince eric hey im that red headed chick that saved your life

Prince erik WTH are you My savior can talk why are you txting me.

Unknown # If you kiss me ill prove it.

Prince erik Look i dont know who you are but stop harrassing me and my fiance or ill send my guards to arrest you.

Uknown # king triton WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK U ARE THREATENING MY DAUGHTER YOU TOUCH HER I WILL MAKE THE SINKING OF ATLANTIS LOOK MILD COMPARED TO WHAT I WILL DO TO YOUR KINGDOM.

Prince erik thats it im sending my guards.

PSA due to a massive tsunami The royal ocean kingdom of reefside is now under the sea.

5 Likes