[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

Everyone took a shot at him that year. I think SB did too.

This was this year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fallen order is realy cool got my double bladded light saber you want it early go to dathomir right off the bat.

So then, nothing’s changed.

I saw a video guide for making that run…lol

ARGH!! Ok, so went into ICC (after ship finally showed up and I was able to get cleared to Lana’thel) and attempted to do the Blood Infusion quest repeatedly.

I went in with my 116 DK who is doing the quest. I brought along 2 of my new DHs (103 & 104), and my husband joined us on his 100 DK.

First we tried it by killing everyone (but my DK) twice and having them take rez sickness both times – along with stripping their gear. That was a bad idea, Lana’thel oneshot them.

Ok, so let their rez sickness expire and try it with their gear still stripped. No go that way either.

So then put their gear back on (thus doubling their health) and they were able to survive Lana’thel. BUT they also survived my bites.

So just repeatedly wiping until I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Gonna have to rethink this process.

some people just aren’t into yoga…and according to rumors, Grif’s got half a brain.

i never even found Nomi until i soloed Neltharion’s Lair on my lvl 120 Hunter. kinda funny how when my Paladin was questing in Azsuna, he stumbled across a recipe fairly early on too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

“Listen, if Sarge is the judge and the jury, and i’m the prosecutor, you know that means Donut will want to be the baliff, and that means he’ll want to wear the cop uniform, with the short shorts.”

1 Like

You get extra points. She would actually say Ryuku.

1 Like

Maybe wait till SL and hope its easier or pray that blizzard will remove that perticular quest.

Painkiller. Trust me. 1st cousin of Pina colado

1 Like

I can’t get over Rufflebottom’s messed up avatar. >_>

1 Like

I wish to try this later at our potluck. What was the ratio between the Fireball & the Cream Soda?

Thanks!!

Goooood morning folks! Hope you’re all having a great weekend so far.

I watched a lot of Star Wars Rebels this weekend - had heard good things about it. Glad I could finally get a chance to watch it :slight_smile: Still a couple seasons to go though. Then Star Wars Resistance.

… binge, or binge not. There is no pause.

8 Likes

Started watching rebels as well but other stuff got in the way mostly pvr and other games lol.

50/50.
At least for my taste buds.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to trying it. Don’t think I have ever had cream soda before.

I just need to find that sweet spot to where my victims are weak enough for my bites but still strong enough to survive the encounter before they are bitten. Will just take some fiddling to get it just right. Lol, now I feel like Goldilocks.

1 Like

World of Vampirecraft D:

3 Likes

Foot is stinging today, but I think that is a good thing.

Sitting here working on Korraks Revenge for the mount, but not happy with the wait time haha.

20% complete thus far. This is gonna take a minute.

And I have football up on the second monitor. I rarely get t watch it live, so I might as well embrace it while I can.

And just like that.,…queue popped and I am in to hopefully get another 20% or so…but I have a feeling it will only be 10% Ce la vie

2 Likes