[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

I supose if i want mechagnomes ill have to lvl my ally mage rep to exalted and do the achievements becasue im assuming doing it on horde wont work since mech are allied sigh i hope mechagon becomes heroic in 8.3

it’s 55 here…not bad really. though i wouldn’t mind if it was a bit more cooler, gives me a reason to use my housecoat. xP

2 Likes

No reptiles

opens arms
Who’s cold?

1 Like

We had to scrape frost from the windshield for the first time yesterday.
But tonight the predicted low is a balmy 42 °F (for those who prefer a less precise scale, about 5.5 °C).

Trick or treat night forecast high of 49°F (9°C) low 37°F (3°C) so for when the kids are out about 40°F (4.5°C) and 50% chance of rain. No snow this year but I’ve seen better.

2 Likes

47 F here. I had to put on a pair of fluffy socks. Fluffy robe will be going on soon.

Almost 80 on this character. :smiley: Watching the Wrathgate cinematic as I type.

1 Like

The dungeon is getting a heroic version in 8.3. It is listed in the dev notes.

Since Rustbolt is a neutral faction available to both sides (similar to how Army of Light & Argussian Reach were), then the rep and achievements should still count if done on Horde.

You will, of course, need an Alliance character to do the actual recruitment quest chains.

DISCLAIMER: I am basing the above on how Lightforged Draenei & Void Elf functioned. This character did all the rep for them & then one of my Alliance did their recruitment quest chains.

2 Likes

Ty i tried looking it up on wowhead and the article wasnt 100% clear of course that will make it easier this guy is closer to exalted.

1 Like

It’s already 32 here (around 90, I think?), and it’s not even 11am yet.

We have fires springing up over here… again.

Sorry i just unlocked dark iron finaly my badI can try to resurect the frost lord if u want.

i should try to finish farming tricky treats for those pets and toys i don’t have…but i’m kinda content to stay in Classic for now…probably won’t be long before i need a break from that anyway.

taking a boat to Kalimdor to get my pet…still creeps me out that there’s no crew aboard these ships. ._.

2 Likes

Good lord, someone please get Infinity Ward under control with their game files… 120 GB as a starting point?!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s my only gripe with the latest Call of Duty. Bungie’s Destiny 2 is already past 100 GB in it’s current form with it’s latest expansion Shadowkeep.

I’m worried this may be the future trend going forward.

We were discussing this exact thing last week.

We were theorizing itnis 4k graphics and cut scenes taking up the large bulk of the space

Ugh! My brother gifted some money on my Battlenet Balance and it’s taking it’s sweet time coming through. I hate waiting.

I finally got my dad’s banana birthday cake made and in the oven. I had to wait for the bananas to ripen up so it’s late. I feel like I put too much butter in, but then melted butter always looks like too much as I’m not used to using it. ~crosses fingers and hopes it comes out right~

Well on my way to 85 on this character. :smiley: I went back to Ret. Healing was testing my patience and temper too much.

Got some unfortunate results on a blood test taken on Monday. I’m hoping it’s a false flag, but given everything else, maybe not.

Hooray.

4 Likes

currently in the process of getting my Classic hunter ready for a possible Deadmines run tonight…if not, then i’ll have some extra time before the next dungeon run at least.

though…i could STILL get run through a few times, just won’t be able to do the quests.

man, you really begin to appreciate having summon stones outside of dungeons in some cases.

That’s never a good thing. I hope that it’s the false positive!

7 Likes

So it has hit the fan today. Night cook called the boss and said he quit. She is still out sick, hoping to get cleared today

Administrator is asking me a ton of questions and I told her you know word for word what i know.

Told her we would figure it out somehow.

Joy

3 Likes