[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

Oh snap. Shots fired.

Pork loin, braised cabbafe and sweet potatoes for lunch. Work kitchen smells wonderful

And i am pretty much done ao on autopilot until eyes on the stove open up. Which will be when the oatmeal raisin cookies are done in the oven.

5 Likes

Ah, yeah… I ran into that centaur on an alt yesterday. At least he’s staying dry. Edit: I don’t remember seeing any flies though

Happy Sunday all.

Another day… another :lion: game (have faith… we all know better)

7 Likes

Hey at least :lion: didnt find a way to lose on their bye week.

Better than norhing right?

5 Likes

I want some of that. Is it a veggie or a drink. :thinking:

2 Likes

Dear Lions,
Could you please, just once, get it together for the whole game? Or is that to much to hope for?

Edit: I only partially withdraw this comment.

4 Likes

WHAT?!

Let the riots begin!

3 Likes

They won? :eyes:

4 Likes

It was an accident.

4 Likes

I totally believe that. :grin:

It’s raining pretty hard. Nothing like a good old December hard rain. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Know the funny thing? I just saw they won on the ticker and came straight here.

Not disappointed one little bit either at the response haha.

4 Likes

A mineral.
Barium Ferrite braised in a cabernet sauvignon.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: What else am I supposed to do while on a flight path? My drink was full, and I didn’t need a snack.

4 Likes

You’re not trying hard enough? :rofl:

I suddenly had the urge to bake cookies this evening. Made jello cookies, which are one of those things mom always makes, especially around the holidays.

3/4 c butter (or shortening)
1/2 c sugar
3 oz pkg Jello - any flavor
2 eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 c flour

Beat together the first five ingredients. In a separate bowl, sift remaining ingredients together, then mix into the other ingredients to make a stiff dough. Roll into 3/4 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet (greased or ungreased). Flatten with a glass tipped in sugar.

Bake at 400 for 6-8 minutes.

2 Likes

I mean… it makes sense. Hawaii is under a Blizzard warning.

4 Likes

Yes and against the Vikings! I’m giving my Buddy that lives in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area a hard time for it too! 1 win for the Lions; At least they won’t get skunked this season Misbecky. :beers:

1 Like

Wait what? Lions beat Vikings?

Better check on my dad.

Mom is a Viking fan.

4 Likes

Mom’s disappointed

6 Likes

in spongebob narrator voice 24 hours later…

crawls out from the pillow fort

=_=

smacks his lips, scratches his backside, and lets out a little belch

slept for about 11 hours last night. aside from waking up once to go to the bathroom, then again an hour later to grab a drink. need to venture out later to get something, though unsure if they’ll have it or not. also, it looks pretty cold out today.

but i feel like i could use the break away from the PC, as well as some fresh air for a short bit any way. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s morning time.
It’s also Monday.

Neither of these are my fault, but I am sorry nonetheless

6 Likes

Well the :lion: won and it has become a frozen tundra in the Twin Cities. Was a win worth 8 degrees above zero?

4 Likes