[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ šŸŽ¶

We have an option here whereby we can buy any amount of Girl Scout cookies and have them sent directly to active military units. I just order them that way and fantasize how I would have reacted if such a thing happened while I was in service.

As things stand in my life now, gaining weight is not a good option.

I love thin mints, Samoas, and Tagalogs, mostly thin mints.

4 Likes

Just got back from seeing The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part.

ā€¦ Iā€™m ashamed to say that the music was very true to its lyric.

3 Likes

What a good movie :slight_smile: My kids loved it too!

1 Like

Forum based RP for me on a website. Itā€™s a lot of fun but quite difficult at times. :3

Ainā€™t no drama like family dramaā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the worst kind of drama. =(

2 Likes

I feel like Iā€™ve swallowed a mouthful of broken glass :frowning:

I rwally hope you feel better sson. :frowning_face:

Decided I am taking kiddo to work today with me. Not even a day off of a root canal I donā€™t want to him to even to try to have to concentrate. I know u wouldnā€™t be able to.

Bugger took the entire thing in stride yesterday. Better than I did when I had it done. Fo sho

3 Likes

Where I worked they called it modernization. I call it a hot mess. I got so fed up I turned in my 2 weeks notice on Christmas Eve. I am now an official homemaker after 11 years at my old job. :woman_shrugging:

Human Paladin has kinda become a meme so was just thinking about that.
but i think i found the ultimate ace to the meme
Chris Metzen playes a Human Retribution Paladin!

2 Likes

:SHIVER: I donā€™t care if the temp is a couple degrees above freezing ā€¦ itā€™s too cold. (34F when I left this morning, 48F now but chilly enough Iā€™m in an office with my coat, scarf and overcoat still on).

Iā€™m not willing to think with FL for retirement (humidity EWWWWW), but Death Valley is starting to have an appeal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

sticks head in
waves
wanders off

3 Likes

You know that deserts get really cold too right? Even Death Valley.

2 Likes

Yes, I know. It was more tongue in cheek.

To be fair, I donā€™t actually mind cold nights when Iā€™m at home, snuggled into blankets. What makes me most cranky is getting from home to work in cold + wind, especially right now with two temp crowns in my mouth that are a bit sensitive (even the one that got the root canal isnā€™t ā€œdeadā€ to cold). Even down under, with their extreme heat gets rather cold in the winter - so itā€™s not a panacea either.

2 Likes

/tar Alvie
/nom
/steal MB hug
Have you said hi lately? She texted back and forth a bit with me just before Christmas.

I ended up emailing the USGS with questions about dragons and volcanoes for my short story.

Weā€™ll see if they email me back aha.

2 Likes

I finally blew all the dust out of my PC yesterday and I did several things around the house today that I had been putting off. And my seat cushion came today. Once I find the right height setting for my chair, I think it will be comfy enough.

I also cranked the quality setting for WoW up from 5 to 9. In some places, it looks like a new game. Long story short, my graphics card fans didnā€™t all work at first. They all now work properly.

4 Likes

Itā€™s wet and cold here north of Austin. Was gonna do some cleaning today, but I spent it in bed curled up watching anime.

Going to the doctors tomorrow for a follow up of my surgery

2 Likes

Kiddo is happy. Got to work at 620. Stopped at mickey ds on the way. He got a sausage mcmuffin. Got to work. Boss had donuts. She fave him all he wanted. He had unlimited access to the switch and tablet while I was at work too. This is how I know the battery life on the switch, and that my phone charger will work on it haha. Got off at 200

Had to cover for somebody sick. Was very much not the plan for today, but that is ok. Should have only been there for like 3 hours.

Got home took a shower and checked plus chest. Then off to take his brother to work. The class schedule got changed so we are just sitting here waiting. So tiny tim is playing more switch lol.

And Iā€™m tired. We shall see how focused I am in the raid tonight.

On that note, I am pumped. Replacedy 370 gale callers with a 410 version.

5 Likes
7 Likes