[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ šŸŽ¶

Nevermind, I donā€™t know enough of what youā€™re seeing, so Iā€™m not going to speculate.

It was my faultā€¦ I had a feeling the person was going to be that type. They ended up getting half the thread nuked and it looks like they retaliated on those that disagreed with their trolling.

Sorry, folk. I hope Blizzard removes that ā€œfeatureā€ soon.

1 Like

Did you just get a notice in the top right of the forums about it? Iā€™m hoping we can get a little clarity on whether or not those count as strikes on our account (and against our trust level) or if theyā€™re just FYIs.

But I definitely agree that the mass voting needs to still be addressed and where appropriate, actioned.

4 Likes

Haha, yes. I translate for you upside-down past people.

3 Likes

Yep three of them, when I click on the links it just goes to a thread that was derailed earlier this morning and half the thread is gone. The notices I got said that a post I made was removed by a moderater because of numerous reports from the community for trolling. Apparently I had three posts removed. None of the posts I made were even close to trolling or antagonistic. I have personally made worst posts.

Actually rereading the message it might be simply because the thread was nuked while a post I made had at least one report for trolling. So the actual report wasnā€™t necessarily why the post was removed, but because the post was deleted when the thread was nuked and had a report the system automatically generates the messageā€¦

It was a little dicey in here this morning before Kal got here.

[quote]dicey
[/quote]
Where? The only Gnome I see is Kittin.

Edit: ok, I ainā€™t going to keep Gnoming around making that quote work all day.

4 Likes

/snerk

Huh. Character limit.

2 Likes

I like features of the new forum and I dislike features of the new forum.

I do not know if any automation is in play, but man it certainly feels like it. I got hit with one of those and I was no where near any line other than perhaps people not liking my opinion.

1 Like

I reduced the quote down to that one word leaving all the code untouched but it wouldnā€™t display properly. Cutting it down to the old format didnā€™t work.
I donā€™t Gnome the lingo! I just poke fun at Kittinā€¦and Alvie.

EDIT:

It was pointed out to me earlier that there has to be a cupple line feeds after the close quote or the markup fails
Like that :slightly_smiling_face:

So, new development: Evidently I really need to be on top of my Omeprazole because otherwise, acidic food causes me a lot of pain and nausea. Fun times.

Yeeeeeeapp! :scream:

All I know for certain is that my quote originally looked like what you have on display. I didnā€™t touch the code and it still didnā€™t work. While yours did.
Iā€™m null on these things.

When my high school web design class started talking about html, I ran away with my tail between my legs. Nothing about it made sense.

A 50/50 partnership between a Goblin and Gnome makes more sense to me.

Itā€™s quiet. Too quiet.

1 Like

-Necromorph sounds can be heard in the distance.-

3 Likes

Given how much Iā€™ve been LOTRO playing lately, Frost Grim sounds would be scarier. Those things can melt my Champion.

ā€¦pun not intended.

Iā€™ve finally ordered a cushion for my desk chair. Iā€™m hoping it will help my constant leg and hip pain that I have had since November when I enjoyed 4 hours of laying on a hospital gurney when I went in for my surgery.

What I need is a new chair but a good one worth the money is a bit out of my price range right now so I am really hoping this cushion helps.

5 Likes