[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ 🎶

Playyyyin’, playin’ with the boys.

Highway to the Danger Zone!

Top Gun songs.

I’m beginning to wonder if moderation policies have changed again.

I’ve made a few posts in a thread in GD and, to be honest, I never expected the thread to last past the first flag. It’s up to 5 days and 1086 posts now.

Probably still trying to readjust from last week.

G’morning folks! Hope you’re having a nice Sunday even if there is no sun :cloud:

5 Likes

Kal! Hope you’re doing well. This is my Wednesday. I leave for work in about 30 minutes

3 Likes

I’m a little bit hungry, but that’s probably the title of my biography as well :thinking:

Soon though… I have some chicken with zucchini and diced tomatoes covered in mozzarella cheese. Came out pretty good for a first attempt!

4 Likes

:drooling_face:

That sounds delicious.

That does sound good!

1 Like

“Baked chicken and zucchini casserole with tomatoes” is the name of the recipe… I don’t know what makes it a casserole but /shrug food is food

3 Likes

Usually the dish it’s cooked in turns it into a casserole. I guarantee, you can immediately call up the image of a casserole dish in your mind. Apart from that? It’s really loose.

1 Like

Ah ha… Yea, that’s makes sense with how I prepared this. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Firing up the Grill today for the first time this year. Making Red Hot Sausages with a pepper blend. Something easy for Sunday dinner. Wanted to do it last week, but was hospitalized for a bout a week.

1 Like

My health provider decided I needed some meals sent to me, got 10 frozen dinners with all the fixins shipped to me on Friday for free, from what I understand it’s a quarterly thing

Great looks like I got brigaded again and three of my posts got removed for trolling. The way the trolls come here and use alts to mass vote is getting old. It’s why I don’t post here much anymore.

Silly Monkey, its Monday. And its already 75. Going to be 98 today :frowning:

It’s only… 21, right now. But with blue skies and sun out, it was a beautiful day to crack the windows an inch for some fresh air.

1 Like

It’s Neva’s old avatar!

I seriously hope you are using °F conversion for us, if it is getting up to 98°C (“i.e.” 208°F) get out of there.

I don’t think that humans can survive at 98C! :no_mouth:

1 Like

That stinks. There’s some things left to be desired on the new forums.

1 Like