[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ šŸŽ¶

O.o

Eh, a lot of people are the same way. You get used to something so small changes go unnoticed.

Just got back from seeing Alita: Battle Angel on Imax in 3D, and it was fantastic. I very highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Weā€™re going to see it tomorrow night.

I really hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning all.

Happy Sunday.

Time for some ā€˜Overeasyā€™ā€¦ yes, Msbecky, I listen to Detroit radio (just that program) in Minneapolis.

1 Like

I need today to be over. Another restless night.

My wife was not very open to the idea of my phone not being on silent. If she gets disturbed in the middle of the night it is incredibly hard for her to g on back tk sleep. Me, when j am not restless? 5 minutes tops.

We shall see how things play out though.

In the short run I need tk survive today without dropping then I can relax tomorrow. Kids have no scho tomorrow so once I get her breakfast made and off tk work I can lounge around. Probably a fat nap and a lot of wow.

One can dream anyway.

1 Like

Thank Goobers Itā€™s Friday!

1 Like

I donā€™t teach until Wednesday.

Itā€™s still Saturday for me :sunglasses:

Happy Friday Merdrah

1 Like

I have 1.25 hours left in my shift. Unless something happens of course.

1 Like

Sunday morning over easy on WCSX. That show has been on forever.:notes:

1 Like

Yup. I liked back in the day when Pam ran seven hours on Saturday and Sunday. When traveling overseas, we had a good chance of catching the show. Nowā€¦ three hours one day a week :frowning:

But hey, those Lions :lion:, 54 consecutive rebuilding seasons and counting.

2 Likes

Was looking for gifs on tinfoil hat designsā€¦donā€™t askā€¦and found this gem instead:
https://media.giphy.com/media/uWYjSbkIE2XIMIc7gh/giphy.gif

10 Likes

Purrfect!

Nice find

4 Likes

Fuzzy Purrter!

4 Likes

Ugh, slept like garbage last night; I think my longest chunk of uninterrupted sleep was 2, maybe 3 hours? And I cannot go back to sleep today since I have stuff that I have to get done soon. :frowning:

2 Likes

I should be sleeping now. See how thatā€™s working?

2 Likes

Iā€™m just here to post kitten gifs. Donā€™t mind me.

4 Likes

I want a munchkin!

2 Likes

Me too, but theyā€™re so expensive. :sob:

Plus, I already have five cats. I think the hubby might kill me if I try to make it an even six.

1 Like

The trick is to get one that looks the same as one of the others and then just convince him thereā€™s still only 5.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcdeU3wvdNPa1Py/giphy.gif

9 Likes