CRY MOAR 9/9M BfD 8/8M Famed Slayers LF Mage (3 Day/9hrs)

Still looking for ranged dps with a preference towards mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock and any exceptional melee. Also room for a solid disc or resto shaman.

(Mortikae) #16

Still looking for ranged dps with a preference towards mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock and any exceptional melee. Also room for a solid disc or resto shaman.

Bumping my dudes

(Mortikae) #18

(Mortikae) #21

(Mortikae) #23

Jaina dies this week or i delete my stream

(Mortikae) #25

Stream deleted

(Mortikae) #27

With Jaina dying this week we are looking to open recruiting for a ranged dps (mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock) and any exceptional melee.

(Mortikae) #29

Have i told you the story of the Hozen and the butter cream pie?

(Mortikae) #33

Open recruitment for a solid DH, resto shaman, and any strong ranged.

(Mortikae) #35

(Siearapewpew) #36

<3 Good luck guys!