CRY MOAR 12/12M US65th LF Hpala or Disc (3 Day/9hrs)

Still looking for ranged dps with a preference towards mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock and any exceptional melee. Also room for a solid disc or resto shaman.

Still looking for ranged dps with a preference towards mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock and any exceptional melee. Also room for a solid disc or resto shaman.

Jaina dies this week or i delete my stream

Stream deleted

With Jaina dying this week we are looking to open recruiting for a ranged dps (mage, spriest, boomkin, warlock) and any exceptional melee.

Have i told you the story of the Hozen and the butter cream pie?

Open recruitment for a solid DH, resto shaman, and any strong ranged.

1 Like

<3 Good luck guys!

1 Like

Thank You!. Open recruitment for a solid DH, resto shaman, and any strong ranged.

Open recruitment for a solid DH, resto shaman, holy pala and any strong ranged.

Open recruitment for a solid resto shaman, holy pala and any strong ranged.

Open recruitment for a solid holy pala, disc priest and Balance Druid. Any strong Ranged should also apply.