Crushridge Alliance Reconnections

Night Elf Druid - Name - Imkuntakinte
Guild - LEGENDS Server 1st-2nd for MC and BWL
Guild Members - Mage named Ambrosia, Druid Named Rest, Priest named Alorn, Paladin named Alarius, Rogue who was Australian and RL name was Steve, Priest named Trevell drawing a blank on the rest.

1 Like

I think we played together. I was a Holy Paladin named Skadi.

3 Likes

Hello, I was a Human Paladin named Skadi on Crushridge. Holy Paladin in Ewiges Licht.

2 Likes

Yo Prom, It’s Tukiko from Antebellum!
Also played Nightlurker in Subterfuge.

1 Like

I played a Human Warlock that had a great time. I only remember my name: PHULGAR - i also played with a NE Druid: NARDEN - went our separate ways, don’t know why. Would be nice to rekindle that good times, but on horde side this time.

Hello underhill! I also played in TMO as Kathern and Ineednerfed. Along with Burd and Dralnu near the end of vanillia! Bunch still play on crushridge alliance!

Some still play! I played Kathern and Ineednerfed. Along with Burd,Dralnu, Bozak and others. Some still play on crushridge.

1 Like

I played a Dwarf Priest name Mahaylia in Glory or Death and the guild transferred to Alterac Mountains During BC expansion
I played with a pally named Bellice, pally named Gallin . Tzlarck was a rogue and Badintent-rogue, Pally named Urlord

Dude!!! Moros!! how you been dude!!!

1 Like

Drasin Dwarf warrior from Eminent here looking for anyone that was apart of the original Crushridge crew, anyone from Teh, Ewiges Licht, Azurewrath, Eminent

Ddaydrasin#11244

1 Like

Untoldchaos NE hunter in the guild Unknown Entities

Goofba here looking for my old friends, ill be playing classic send me a message

Human Warrior - Name - Kasper
Night Elf Hunter - Name - Ewk
Guild - Most of all end game guilds on CR at some point. Would love to run into AzureWrath (?) when we spent 13 hours on Onyxia one day and the next day we 1 shot her. Still keep in touch with about 10 people from Vanilla.

1 Like

vaguely remember you! Ddaydrasin#11244

Night Elf Rogue - Name - Higginz
Guild - Schism
I was the guild 12 year old. I’m 26 now. Time flies.

2 Likes

Hey it’s Clarke, I still play as Necrohelix-Dalaran.

Was from Boogie Knights (they are still on retail) and Lock Down.

5 Likes

Omg!

Clarke! What’s up?

I still have that SS when I auto followed you in ZG. You drowned me :wink:

3 Likes

Played human mage Cloudvii. Was in HK, Legends and Ewiges.

3 Likes

Hello,
I was in the guild AzureWrath and I played a Human female warrior named Bormie. Would be cool to here from some peeps from my old guild.

3 Likes

It’s fun seeing these old guild names!

I played a Dwarf Paladin named ‘Signus’ in vanilla - and into the other expansions. I know most of the original ‘Kinship of Fate’ went off to Ravencrest, but posting this for the others who may stumble upon this.

You guys were the best crew to hang out with, and I hope I can see some familiar faces from all those years ago!

Feel free to add me, ya’ awesome goats.

Signus26#1182

PS. Also a shoutout to those in Eminent. I raided with you guys a couple of times in AQ, and it was a blast! Best wishes to all of you awesome folks, too.

1 Like