!CRUGS Message to the Alliance!

If you all love him that much why don’t you guys just tell him ? do I look like messenger?

Now that I reflect on it, yeah he wasn’t a quality person.

I only was reminded of him because of the “influx” of people doing the accent/voice thing. I recognize two isn’t an influx, but it was enough to remind me.

Yeah, when I was a vulperan hunter for all of a month I did download the addon to go with my elixir of tongues to taunt Alliance in BGs. It got old really quick though and I returned to my pandaren ways.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Personally, an orc that can hardly string two words together is never going to be MY warchief. And that’s what I heard you talking about last night- becoming Warchief.

You’re not all like this uneducated fool, are you?

btw what happened with Nephilia? I saw her post about getting banned?

Yeah that’s a little too much. It would be like a Pandaren only speaking in omnomnoms. Kind of funny someone put time into making a mod to speak in uWu though, not gonna lie.

I haven’t thought about that dude in literal years and reading that name gave me a fight or flight response.

:thinking:

3 Likes

I know I’m going to regret asking this

Who is Nephilia and why should I care about them being banned?

I mean, that’s literally our racial language so…idk.

1 Like

Keep doing you, man.

1 Like

I mean if you do hate aggressor and don’t know her? hm so you are here just from rumors seems like, I just saw ed now.

I meant more of a…How you, nomnom, doin’ to-nom-day? I’m pullin’ this out of my rump, no ones really done it.

Ooh, ooh! I got one! Undeads with no jaw!

Gurgle-gurgle-slurp!

1 Like

I had a whole long post typed up but then I remembered I don’t have to explain myself to you, so in short: Aggressor made themselves known to me, the other didn’t. I can’t comment on people I don’t know, but you clearly can so go ahead brother man.

Gotcha. Yeah, I haven’t really done any of that. Actually, the majority of pandaren RP’ers I’ve seen have been serious face as opposed to…well, that.

Ok, but that is legit.

Kinda have to tbh, save face for the race since some folks still can’t get over Panda people.

1 Like

they do have that though, it’s called League of Legends

i mean Gutterspeak

1 Like

Seems right, hating on people based on rumors. Well done dude.

i think everyone’s seen Aggressor in Trade Chat and on the forums his bigoted attitude’s been screenshotted and shared

so “rumours”? no

6 Likes

Never said I did. But hey go off man.

When can we expect our next fraps pvp video?

excuse you it’s sponsored by Bandicam

2 Likes

I don’t understand the reference. I’ve never played LoL! :confused:

It’s perfectly justifiable to hate people based on their opinion on Rumors.

Whether I think people should like or hate that album, I leave up to the reader.

1 Like