Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns

Great list, but you included Druid under the DK header in regards to knockbacks.

sweet thanks TALB… now can you tell Blizz to get off their lazy AZZ and fix the meta?

Isn’t it longer than 18s?
Because if I kidney shot on CD, it’ll be DRd and Kidney has a 20s CD

The timer should start when the first crowd control effect in that category ends

ahh got it. ENDS, not starts. TY Talbyy. Also tell Shadywong he’s a weeb.

Idk if you want to count it since it needs to be dispelled for it to count as a silence. But Affliction warlock - Unstable Affliction

So you list high mountain but not og tauren stun?

I think it’s great that somebody took the time to detail out how little utility Warriors have

Whoops. I’ll fix that. Ty

1 Like

Druid is listed under dk instead of being it’s separate thing (towards the bottom).

Earth fury still listed as a stun has not existed since 8.1.5.

Frankly there isnt enough DR on CC at all. The amount of CC in areans is total BS garbage.

Some comps running upwards of 20 secs + worth of CC in a 60 second rotation. and you get one CC break (gladiator medallion) once every 2 minutes. I spit on that.

DR should be:

Put all CC into one of 3 categories. Once you get hit by an effect from one of the 3 categories, you cant be hit from ANYTHING fromt hat same category for 60 seconds. Period.

I am completely over stunlocks/silence locks/loss of character controls in the current version of the game. It’s like over the years, every time they couldnt figure out how to balance a class better for PvP they just added another CC to it.

Its a joke

3 Likes

When applied to Ring of Peace I’m not sure how this mechanic works. Is is just the initial knockback? Subsequent attempts to move past the RoP will still knock you back and it’s not on DR.

Ring was a little tricky to try and figure out but it seemed like it was the cast, i.e the zone created by the ring, rather than the knockback effect from ring triggering DR.

If you were not hit by a Thunderstorm, or a Typhoon, or anything like that the RoP should bump you back for the duration of the ring.

If you were hit by any similar effect and a RoP was dropped on you then you should have been on DR for it. Same should be true for the reverse.

1 Like

Does Detainment share the same DR as Incapacitate? Because it seems like it shares DR with cyclone. Can anyone confirm

Ring of peace is weird, as it doesn’t DR itself, but if someone has been affected by knockback DR, they ignore the ring of peace, so in short: Doesn’t cause DR, is affected by DR.

2 Likes

Vengeance dh Sigil of silence and fear one

say it louder for the people in the back

This feels incorrect. Also, are diminishing returns universal? There should’ve be a reason that i can’t play for about 20 seconds of my game, because a Rogue Saps me for 7, stuns me for 7, then the Magw freezes me for 5 then I am sapped again for 7.

Cant happen because ring of frost drs with sap and poly.

I am sure it took time to write that but it would be better if they capped stun at 3 secs you cant even tell there are DR.