Cross realm BGs

Has it been mentioned whether oceanic will be separated from NA etc?

1 Like

It better be just the OC servers on their own.

1 Like

They mentioned before classic launched that 1.12 BGs were cross server, and their intention was for classic to be cross server as well.

Can’t wait to PVP with alliance people who have yet to engage in any sort of PVP at all since launch.

2 Likes

That does not answer the question

He is asking if the OCE servers will be seperate from the US. Cross server OCE (pool from 4 oceanic only servers).

Being that the Retail OCE servers are based in Aus and still share a pool with US servers for instances/bg’s, and it creates a latency issue for both oce and us player, i hope for classic they contain it to just the 4 oce servers.

I cant wait to engage a group of Horde that doesnt have a raid behind it

You think this will be any different in wsg? 10 man flag zerging premades.
AV? 40 man zerging premades.

At the bg vendors? 2x40 man raids, just waiting for you to get that rep gear.

Don’t think they mentioned this yet, hoping oceanic and American servers are linked though

1 Like

If its a premade and i lose, ill hop in to the next BG. That premade will be waiting for the next 30 minutes.

1 Like

You think there will be only one premade? There will be more premades than pugs

Doubtful. But we shall see. Either way ill get in 3 games to your 1.

Why would you hope this?

i THINk it will be limited to zones.

east , west , oceanic , etc

BUT nothing has been clarified yet

God no. Its cancer on Retail - M+ with 500+ latency. Random depending on weather the group lead is OCE or NA.

Dilutes the premades more so queue dodging doesn’t affect the average pugger as badly

You think the average pugger is better off with a 300 ping?

Honestly weighing 300 ping vs getting roflstomped I’m gonna go with yeah

NA servers wont have premades?

300 ping AND getting roflstomped. No thank you.

You guys thinking premades will not be a thing are delusional. The good streamers like Esfand and Asmonbald, are going to be making them and crushing all over pugs.

Is q dodgeing bannable? if so you wont see them stream any serious bg’s.