Cross Realm Arena didn't solve anything

I initially quit during middle of P1 because all I cared about was arena and I couldn’t find queues at all on Grobb, the 30 - 40 min wait I put rn into Solo Shuffle on Retail is the same time or more i’d spend finding a single arena partner on Wrath.

I wanted to come back because of Cross Realm Arena but only just now finding out that you need to have the person added/know someone in order to play with them cross server.

This might solve the problem for the 10% who have friends/bnet tags/network of people to play with, but for the remaining 90% of us who don’t have people to play with we were hoping we can see people from different servers on our LFG so we can pick and choose with more options than ones on our server only.

In it’s current state, arena is still going to be dead because this isn’t full cross realm.

Let us have multiple servers in a battlegroup and we can see each other on LFG so queues can fill faster.

7 Likes

I’m not much of a serious pvper, I do very little arena, and not seriously. However, if the above is true… that really doesn’t solve a damn thing. So you pretty much have to look on discords or other platforms to find a partner or team. Or roll characters on every server and advertise that you’re looking for team mates because with this current set up, you pretty much can only x-realm queue arena with people you know.

Rolling on every server to advertise also doesn’t work when any server with a viable population is locked to character creation as well. So pretty much, if you don’t know of their existence which is MAINLY THE PROBLEM, you can’t group. This literally only allows friend groups to play together… but does zero for the general player base, which is the bigger population.

Imagine having to actually look for your arena team OFF the game. I swear… Blizzard needs to lay off the Felweed because these half baked ideas are only proving more and more every day how clueless they actually are.

4 Likes

Make a level 1 on Faerlina or Bene and start spamming for partners.

servers are locked bruh.

4 Likes

I think they were going well…it works for eve.

eve has small population, but a larger population in terms of players open to pugs. and well organized pugs at that. its made the return easier.

Hi, been gone for 5 years. Haven’t read all patch notes so will probably mess something since I don’t know it was taken away. waht you got to say to that?

Well come on in. we can work out you renewed noob lackings on the way.

when I left a crew called Bombers Bar was in place for years. still in place as I come back 4/5 years later.

if has 2 requirements. a ninjya ship. it has to be able to use a covert cyno bridge (via a black ops…its loosely lock lock summons). Not eilitism…actual game mechanics. Non-ninjya ships can’t use covert cyno black ops bridges.

also bombers aren’t that arduous to train up. gets your foot in the door to then move to recons and more.

and ye olde fleet discipline. follow fc’s order to the letter. want to lead, contact some people and apply for fleet commander testing and training if needed. till then…they say jump you jump. they say don’t jump…you don’t jump.

also…their discord is well know. same for faction warfare crews always looking for new bro’s. want pugs with decent crews always looking for new bro’s there are out there.

Wow…lacks all of this. No grassroots player setup. no easy to find discord x-realm. and even a whole bunch of needless elitism. I deem it needless. its not like the noob is making you lose billions if they screw up.

My main is on faerlina so if you want to message me rating xp and class ill post in lfg for you so they can add you

Ive been seeing people spam chat on benediction for bnets for cross server pvp.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.