Cross faction?

raids, dungeon, guilds cross faction.

Yes or no?

9 Likes

It would solve so many issues.

So many.

4 Likes

Because not doing it is unhealthy for the game.

2 Likes

Arena queues too

:man_shrugging:

I don’t care either way, I personally will find it entertaining though when people start getting excluded from groups because they are the “wrong” faction :laughing: That of course won’t be a guarantee for all groups but it’ll just be funny when people start complaining about it, and that complaint will be guaranteed.

I’d add bg’s.

Targets are targets. OR getting in dh pizza cutter mode, you know all edge no point…lol

My DH’s don’t really care if a paladin is a blood elf or a human. They are paladins…and that is why they must be be taken out lol .

1 Like

Tbh i want bgs too, i’m just not sure if wow is ready for that due to bgs being horde and alliance specifically
At least arenas are colour based and not faction (gold, green, purple, etc)

I agree nerf dh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Go ahead. the nerf we get today…will be yours in a later patch. I do love how they are taking our diminishing return AOE math on eye beam and giving it to everybody.

1 Like

They already nerfed my soul when they took away denounce, harsh word, beacon of light off gcd, speedy judgment, infusion of light speedy cast and rebuke :sob:

Yes. Remove factions. They are so pointless and faction war stories are so cringe.

4 Likes

Honestly I kinda agree

Sylvanas wronged my toon way worse than anyone else. I dont think it really makes sense for me to be hostile to horde anymore.

Yes and No.

I think the best option would be to create a new universe or world away from Azeroth where everyone intermingles.

This way we keep out existing toons, achievements, mounts, pets, etc… but lose everything else. Call it Universe of Warcraft Unified or UWU :smiley:

They could build a better graphics engine too, combine the races, like Blood Elf, Void Elf and High Elf to be like the Panda, as well as all the other race derivatives and add to their customization with different body types.

World of Warcraft should just be as is though, or just end it.

I just wonder how WPVP would work…

I would like the idea of flagging as a “champion” or “bandit”, rather than my faction deciding who I fight. I don’t know if that’s something other people would like though.
Personally I think it could open the door for some unique quests or criminal reputations to grind from pvping as bandit.

well now will there be less cringe. But more EEO…so we will see how that goes.

I wait with baited breath to see how we have to hate thrall. again. after we apparently like him enough to break him out of jail, find his axe, got him quality mother son time on the quest to get his shaman mojo back. Oh…and helped get voljin get promoted to some half baked loa in training.

Yeah…I really those horde guys. end sarcasm

It’s WORLD PVP! Should be PVP vs the world, not just pvp vs the other guys.

True FFA. All factions, all mobs, everyone and everything is a valid target.

Fighting a world boss? Your splash just killed your tank and that PoM just bounced to the add.

Yes.

Thank goodness for Demon hunters when they started at a higher level, I was able to make one up in a hurry and join my alliance friends. Now, with them starting at level 10, there is no quick way in for players to side with their friends on the other faction.

It would be so much easier to be able to group cross faction.

With all the 'Lets work together this expansion & Let’s kill each other this expansion." the factions almost seem pointless. I mean the Horde is a bunch of leaders sitting around a table and being friendly with the Alliance. What is the point of factions anymore?

Let me raid with a dwarf or night elf already. Its time blizzard let us do Horde/Alliance cross play

THat’s ok . They nerfed my soul when they made Survival melee back in Legion .

Shadowlands has been the sucking out any remnants of my soul

1 Like

This is just my opinion. I would say enable cross play while keeping faction content in world pvp. In arenas and rated, it doesn’t matter what the other teams faction is anyhow. This maintains world pvp for those that desire it. Opening up PVE would be huge in particular and be a huge boost to mythic plus and raiding. Opening up the cities is a different matter, and once again, I have to go with if you are flagged for PvP, stay out of the opposing factions cities. This would also maintain the wpvp achievements. I think it would be great if questing on the old content opened up to give both sides access to the other side so they could see the others viewpoint. Blizzard had done some amazing quest lines in the past, but the differing perspectives totally change the ending viewpoint.

Your forgetting Bain. Betrayer of Theremore. Saved him too (again)but couldn’t get Anduin out.

I still miss Varian. If you read the books and played the game his growth as a character, as a leader was huge for the alliance and he led many victories. Him not being in shadow lands is not giving me closure to a character I grew very attached to.