(Cross Faction RP or WPVP) LF some Sin'dorei/Sin'dorei based guilds

Hello!! I am Chancellor Kanara Sunglade of the Lionheart Regiment, and more importantly, the Riftblade Division. The Riftblade are planning a campaign to head North to engage and speak with a few Sin’dorei in hopes that they may bring them over to the void. We are mainly seeking a few who would be interested in speaking with us either on peaceful or non peaceful terms.

Depending on who shows up and the response, I am open to peaceful or non peaceful outcomes

Riftblade Story:
Two Ren’dorei females lead this new band of heroes known as the Riftblade. Both Kanara Sunglade and Faerelyn Evershade have a dream of reuniting with their families and friends following their exile. In doing so, many more within Telogrus Rift have wished to join them on their journey back North. High Commander Uthrid Lothrain of the Lionheart Regiment welcomed the two heroines into his order in exchange for they surveillance over the North and recon should the Sin’dorei plan anything out of the ordinary. To this day, the Riftblade are making plans to head North and secure a perimeter around Quel’Thalas by setting up a forward operating base in the Ghostlands for safe retreat should Eversong Woods become too hostile.

The Goal of this Campaign:
The Riftblade wish to travel and enlighten the Sin’dorei who are afraid to take the leap as they have done in the study of the void. They are willing to hold the hopeful’s hands every step of the way and show them that the Darkness is not one to be feared. Fear mainly comes from the unknown and the Riftblade are there to bring understanding.

If you are interested, drop your name below and which guild you will represent and we can set up future plans. Again, we will be travelling in war mode and if met with resistance, we will be ready to fight back. However, we come in peace. Thank you so much, guys!!! And see you out there! :heart:

3 Likes

I’d love to be a part of this but I’m currently not part of a guild.

1 Like

No worries! =) We would love to meet you there. Regardless of guild. I’ll shell out more details as the location of the meeting and everything, the more people we get. Lionheart means no harm with our presence. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let me know whenever you’re doing this and I’ll join in!

1 Like

<3 lionheart

2 Likes

If hostilities are indeed welcomed, my guild and a few others may be interested.

5 Likes

General Eleeria Silverwing and a small contingent of Blackheart Accord will be coming to contest this decision to intrude on Quel’thalas, in the name of preserving the Sunwell! We’re open to hostilities but I’d love to get some good RP in before we start swinging swords too.

Feel free to reach out to me and we can coordinate!

1 Like

With the lack of a Warchief, the Vol’kar answers directly to the High Command of the Horde military. Although deployed from afar, the sons and daughters of Vol’jin will be on standby. Should Alliance seek to provoke hostilities, the Vol’kar will move to act at the behest of other commanders in the area.

We’d be happy to be there if things go south to make a more organic, RP-PvP, and perhaps a campaign in Quel’Thalas in the future. However, as this is a elven event, we will not show up and attempt to coerce or skew an outcome.

Boosting because this looks like a fun idea and good potential for RP.

I know my Ranger-Captain here would be interested in this and protecting the Sunwell at all costs, but I am not in a position to make quite the commitment just yet as I work on building the Farstrider Network and possibly a belf guild. Of course, if this is still happening in the near future - I’ll get in touch. :+1:

For now, I will link this thread in our discord server to see if any other players there are free to participate!

on K.A.V.E. standby you mean :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

While not all the Sons of Varok might be keen, Loh’kash would be willing to possibly show up with some willing people to explain to the Void Elves that Exile from Quel’thalas means Exile.

2 Likes

As the GM of the Sons of Varok, we could show up to try and calm down hostilities if possible, since it is in our mission statement to ensure peace between the Alliance and Horde.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I wasn’t expecting such a great turnout! =) Glad to hear back from you all. Should this end up becoming more than the Riftblade can handle, we may have to gain the backing of the Alliance War Council (2 other guilds) to support our move. For everyone involved, I will be reaching out to you as well for further scheduling and details.

I seriously cannot thank you enough and hopefully this will turn into a campaign for all of us. Though we won’t be able to take on all guilds at once, some at a time would be great for a WPVP aspect. Stay tuned!!!

2 Likes

Loving this.

1 Like

Far away in Elven Lands is of little notice…unless the Horde so flagrantly defies peace by rolling out armies so soon to war. The Lionheart will be watched, but so too will those who respond to them!

1 Like

Ahh the winds of chaos beckon us all forward.

3 Likes

The Bloodreaver Legion will be hearing about this event, and the attempt to turn our own people to the void. We will gladly show you what happens when exiles try to come back to our territory.

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun event to spur RP debates! Count me in for a random encounter in Eversong or just another audience member!

You can probably get away with being in the Ghostlands, but a group of Sin’dorei defectors actively hoping to recruit stepping into Eversong is just asking for trouble. I would go so far as to say that they’d be inviting a violent removal by so brazenly trespassing where they know they are unwelcome, even lingering in the Ghostlands is bold.

8 Likes