<Criticism> [A] | Pagle | US | Weekend Semi-core Raiding / Social

Welcome everyone who joined today (that was a nice post-nap surprise)! We still have plenty of room, though.

I can’t wait, I am freaking out over here.

TODAY’S THE DAY, PAGLE!!! :star_struck:

If you still have a spot for a mage I would be interested. Still lower level but I plan on leveling a little faster coming up this week.

1 Like

Helping a friend bring this to the top… cause she’s a slacker :smiley:

Rude, Cryptic!

Great group for us gamers with jobs and other commitments!

1 Like

Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

Still need Sunday raiders!

Good group of players, bumping this !@#$.

Come help us kill all the things.

Having some fun times in MC. Looking for more friends to join us!

Join us! We have pie and punch!

Still need a few more raiders!

Fun guild, good people, no reason not to join if you want to clear some content c:

Fun to be a part of. Love the guild jokes that have developed and the community they have fostered. Constant jokes in raid and voice, and people actually taking in gchat constantly during the evenings.

Where are all my fellow warlocks?

Don’t know but one of your warriors Vasyl was a tool today. He doesn’t communicate in group and I asked if we could check for Skul on the way to the live side of Strat. Everyone else in the group said he was horrible at communicating and when I pushed my request I was booted from the instance. Just thought any officers might want to be aware of his actions.

Posted under wrong character.

Don’t know but one of your warriors Vasyl was a tool today. He doesn’t communicate in group and I asked if we could check for Skul on the way to the live side of Strat. Everyone else in the group said he was horrible at communicating and when I pushed my request I was booted from the instance. Just thought any officers might want to be aware of his actions.

Thank you for letting us know. He’s new to our guild, but I’ll look into this.

E: he is no longer in our guild. :slight_smile: