<Criticism> [A] | Pagle | US | Weekend Semi-core Raiding / Social

<Criticism> Pagle Alliance | Semi-core Weekend Progression Raiding / Social

ABOUT US

<Criticism> has been revived by a group of vanilla veterans, various expansion babies, and its original GM. We’re a guild where now busy adults can come to relive the memory of the past! Many of us miss the old server communities vanilla was famous for, and we are more than excited to have returned to a time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor, and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years.

RAID INFORMATION

Schedule: Sundays 6:00-9:00 PM EST
Loot System: Loot Council
Discord: https://discord.gg/2zJxwFZ (Pop in any evening to chat with the us!)

OUR EXPECTATIONS

We understand not everyone has the time to study raid fights, however we do expect our raiders to be fast learners. Our goal is to make steady progress through raid content, which means learning from your own, or a teammate’s, mistakes is pivotal. At the end of the day, this is a hobby we dive into to enjoy, so having fun remains a priority and despite our busy lives, Discord gives us the ability to keep in touch.

CURRENT NEEDS

We intend to run a roster of 45-50 players.

DRUID (cat): MEDIUM
DRUID (healer): MEDIUM
PALADIN (healer): HIGH
PRIEST (healer): HIGH
ROGUE: MEDIUM
WARLOCK (DS/Ruin): MEDIUM
WARRIOR (fury): HIGH

2 Likes

Bump for a good guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested!

Have 2 including myself for sure, with a possible other.

My Guild from retail absolutely does not want to play Classic lol, and with my past knowledge of Vanilla, definitely looking to make some new friends before launch! Been playing off and on for almost 15 years.

Sounds a lot like most of our current group, Joey! Pop onto our Discord server when you can. I’m around most evenings, and we can see if you think we’re a good fit for your group and vice versa.

Not sure what happened with that invite, but try this one instead: https://discord.gg/2zJxwFZ. Sorry about that!

Bedtime bumpage

1 Like

Putting this back at the top… @Kalmia, you owe me a drink :slight_smile:

1 Like

insert drinky bird for post continuation here

1 Like

Still need those good guildies!

I’d be interested in joining up, sounds like a good time. I ran a rogue in Vanilla and cleared Naxx.

Awesome! Come chat with us on Discord, and we can figure out if we’re the guild for you. I should be around all evening tomorrow. :grin:

Morning bump for a friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Pagle!

That drink is slowly turning into a 6pack requirement Kal :wink:

1 Like

We have an open bar in <Crit>, so you’ll have to come here. :wink:

She recuited a bangin bartender too.

Night, Pagle! Three more dayssssssssssss!!!

Morning Pagle!

I had spoken with you all lastnight, if i dont get a chance tomorrow to actually hear you guys today i will be on on server open… My toons are. Sundera-human warr, Goosebump- Gnome mage, and Dnr- dwarf priest… main will be Sundera. The wife will be on Aralyn- human priest, she will main that one.

1 Like

Forgot about that old toon