Critical Strike Cap?

Is there some Crit percentage where crit ceases being our most valuable stat?
I was thinking maybe somewhere between 50% and 60% as at that point uptime for CSHB would seemingly be close to 100%.
Or is it just our best stat regardless?

I believe that point is one of those “In theory yes that switchover point exists, in practice no one is hitting high enough baseline Crit to reach it” things. Though that may change the week Severe III comes up for purchase. But I’m not up to date with the Discord theorycrafters.

At 65% crit, it still remains our best stat overall. There should theoretically come a point where strikethrough becomes worth taking, but no one knows where it is. There definitely isn’t an achievable point where you stop valuing crit.

1 Like

Technically at 55% you should stop since otherwise you are wasting the bonus you get from reck and Bote. With both those bonus active you reach 100% Crit chance for the duration of those buffs/debuffs.

That being said it’s a very technical technically since stopping at 55% only stops you from over capping during a 10 second window every minute thirty and only if you run BoTE major.

Honestly only sims can tell you when to stop stacking Crit.